Android - Hill Climb Racing 2 - Time Trial - Dirty Rally - Lost in Transmission - Hill Climber/Jeep [Time] - 24.331 - Andrew Peter Mee

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Hill Climb Racing 2 - Time Trial - Dirty Rally - Lost in Transmission - Hill Climber/Jeep [Time] - 24.331 - Andrew Peter Mee

07-28-2021, 04:53 AM
    vzaar-player

Time Trial - Dirty Rally - Lost in Transmission - Hill Climber/Jeep [Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=232942
    Rank
    Rules
    • Any upgrades and parts may be used for the vehicle.
    • Course must be completed successfully.
    • Time taken from the results.
    • Time may come from any option which plays the course in full such as (but not limited to) Time Trial, Challenge, Cups and Events.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20180526. Attempt begins around 12:36.
    -- AP

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-28-2021, 05:14 AM
    How many more inaugural times do you think you have to submit? Just trying to plan out how many more months I need to do daily submissions to get them all. lol.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 07-28-2021, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    How many more inaugural times do you think you have to submit? Just trying to plan out how many more months I need to do daily submissions to get them all. lol.
    LOL. Well, I don't know how many are going to be inaugural (most will be) but I've 474 unique subs documented for HCR2 yet to be posted and (really vague) another 47 videos undocumented (2 from this year, the rest of 2018). There's going to be lots of overlap from the 2018 footage with the existing Jeep submitted/queued stuff.

If you're particularly interested in getting ahead of me, everything documented is on the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing - the PB recorded column is where the unsubmitted stuff is referenced (with some idea of when it was achieved in the DateOrFile column).
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes swaggers, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 07-28-2021, 07:18 AM
    Voting yes
    Start 12:36
    Final 13:09
    Name:  image.png
Views: 13
Size:  950.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
Join us