Arcade - Spy Hunter - Points - 1,978,185 - Timothy J. Kinkead

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Arcade - Spy Hunter - Points - 1,978,185 - Timothy J. Kinkead

08-22-2021, 06:38 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3397
    Rank
    Rules
    Switch No.1 @ B3 Located On Sound I/O P.C. Board
    1-9 = OFF/UNUSED
    10 = OFF
    Switch No.3 @ D14 Located On Sound I/O P.C. Board
    1-4 = OFF
    The following settings must be changed within the Service Mode via the Machine Setup Option;
    Difficulty Level: 3
    1st Extra Base Awarded @ 30,000 Points
    Extra Base Awarded Every 30,000 Points Up To A Maximum Of 3
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title.
    Submission Message
    Hi everyone,
    This game was played on June 2, 2021 after my son's baseball game. My first car passed at 250k and my second car didn't die until almost 1 million points later at 1.2 million. At close to 1.4 million (1 hour and 50 minutes in) a noticed a flash from my windows phone that I recorded with and noticed that it stopped recording and the phone had reset without warning. As I already had my back up phone on anticipating to switch phones out, I pulled off the water and set up my other phone as quickly as possible. The camera issue ended up costing me two cars and throwing me out of rhythm. I was able to partially recover and this video shows me playing from 1.4 million to 1.978185 million and the settings of my machine. Some still pics are thrown in as well. I had a friend look at my other Windows phone but he just told me on Friday that he doesn't think it is possible to access the corrupted file. This is being submitted as is.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, OOO liked this post
  2. 08-22-2021, 06:41 PM
    My first almost 2 hours of video are on my other Windows phone...there are 8.2 gb of files I simply cannot access. The video or some files are in the phone...my tech guru friend has no ideas. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 08-22-2021, 06:55 PM
    Try uploading to a Laptop or desk top computer
    Start
    Final 48:11
    Name:  image.png
Views: 178
Size:  179.5 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 08-22-2021, 08:45 PM
    Hi....good to see you are still on here! I tried but to no avail...I cannot access the phone's internal files. From what I have read, the video must have been corrupted because it turned off mid-recording despite being fully charged. I read that a Linux computer may be able to access the video file but I do not know anyone who runs Linux. If I can't get any tips to access it, at least there is now footage of someone playing Spy Hunter up to 2 million now...and road footage of what it is like to play on the road at 1.4 million. That can be scrutinized and compared to my old footage to see if the game keeps getting harder past 1 million points.
    Likes Fly, JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 08-24-2021, 02:34 PM
    Ask Twin Galaxies on Twin Galaxies Wall, I am sure one or two TG members will know how to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by TJKinkead View Post
    My first almost 2 hours of video are on my other Windows phone...there are 8.2 gb of files I simply cannot access. The video or some files are in the phone...my tech guru friend has no ideas. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks TJKinkead thanked this post
  6. 08-24-2021, 03:42 PM
    I will try to get some pics of my phone and post them...the memory is used but the file is not accessible.
  7. 09-10-2021, 01:59 PM
    I posted these pics of the phone I am having trouble with and placed this link here to cross reference with my wall posting. Any technical advice or programs I could download that would allow me to access the video would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/tjkinke...-windows-phone
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  8. 09-26-2021, 07:29 AM
    Update on the inaccessible video file (copied from my wall post about Spy Hunter video)...
    Just an update on this...yesterday, I took the phone to a video game vendor whom I thought would have some applicable expertise about extracting the video file. He had no insights and his assistant theorized the video is corrupted and thus lost. I am going to take the phone to some phone repair people...perhaps they have a way to access the file. I'll update anything I find.
  9. 10-17-2021, 04:28 PM
    I drop back in to check out the arcade submissions and what do you know? Mr Kinkead has an amazing new score on Spy Hunter. You have really pushed this game to it's limits.

Still a way to go to get 9 million! ;) LOL (JOKE!) Hahahaha

Sorry to hear about the footage, there is not really a chance that TG will accept without a video, you know how it is. Hope you manage to extract it.
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  10. 10-17-2021, 04:39 PM
    Ask @Jace Hall @admin staff @Barthax Andrew Mee @Almighty Dreadlock put it on your Wall thread if none cane help then ask all the Twin Galaxies members to Vote No reject and you Timonthy Kinkead Vote No.

Try again ask TG members are there if their are better ways to video record Spy Hunter marathon game without problems uploading and recording the entire video and ask about Zip filing or getting camcoder or use your labtop to record the Spy Hunter game.

Quote Originally Posted by TJKinkead View Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Join us