- Evan Mcgahey

This poll is closed
  1. - Evan Mcgahey

08-29-2021, 02:24 PM
    Hi everyone,

I had an interview with @Tracey yesterday and we talked about her Tapper journey and her MGLXLVIII 9,999,75 score.

------------------------

Evan04 - Q1. "How did you get into Tapper?"

Tracey - A1. "I spotted it at Arcade Club and recognised it as the beer game from Wreck it Ralph decided to check it out and enjoyed playing it."

Evan04 - Q2. "Do you play the game often?"

Tracey - A2. "I try to get a tapper rollover done once a week or at least every other week nowerdays in order to at least keep up to scratch with it. It takes about an hour and a half to 2 hours to get a million points on it."

Evan04 - Q3. "How long did it take to get the max score?"

Tracey - A3. "I was playing it on and off in 2019. Started noticing i was making progress early 2020 then lockdown came mid March. After the arcade reopened in July i went back to it then 21st August 2020 my first tapper rollover."

Evan04 - Q4. "How did you feel when you got the max score?"

Tracey - A4. "It felt great managing to get good enough roll it. It maxes out difficulty wise somewhere around the 3rd loop (1 loop = 13 levels 2x cowboy 3x sports 4x rockstar 4x alien) and it tends to be in the 8th loop the score rolls so its a matter of survival after the difficulty maxes."

For the 9,999,75 score i submitted for MGL I noticed i had a 25/75 at the end of my score and i was in the 8th loop second cowboy bar and about 40k away from the million so i grabbed every tip i could and burnt out lives for death points to avoid progressing to the sports bar which would have been a lot harder to land on the 9,999,75 if i was getting 75 points per punter and 100 per glass instead of the 50 and 100 point increases on the cowboy bar. It felt amazing to have managed to land on the maximum possible score that will show the high scores table. For a score over a million the machine only remembers the last 6 numbers on the scoreboard it forgets the million."

Evan04 - Q5. "Would you recommend Tapper to others?"

Tracey - A5. "Yes for sure Its a great game."

Evan04 - Q6. "Do you want to shout out anyone or add anything else?"

Tracey A6. "Arcade Club Bury where i am a regular. (https://www.arcadeclub.co.uk/)"

Evan04 - Q7. "Would you like to share any photos or tips about Tapper?"

Tracey - A7. "First priority Empty glasses. Keep them under control at all times. Throw everyone out as fast as you can. Getting greedy with the tips is a no no. They are worth 1500 points for a reason which is to slow you down so you get overrun. For more detailed tips and to watch a video of me playing see"

(https://youtu.be/gYcmShTS79s)

Thank you to @Tracey for allowing the interview to happen.
    Thanks Tracey, ivanstorm1973 thanked this post
    Likes Tracey, dbh, ivanstorm1973 liked this post
  2. 08-31-2021, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by evan04 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    ------------------------

Evan04 - Q1. "How did you get into Tapper?"

Tracey - A1. "I spotted it at Arcade Club and recognised it as the beer game from Wreck it Ralph decided to check it out and enjoyed playing it."
    https://writemyresearchpaper.onl/
    Wow, me too!
    You lived my life. LOL
    Likes ivanstorm1973 liked this post
Join us