PC - Cuphead - Botanic Panic - Regular difficulty [time] - 121 - Samuel Kirwin

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - Cuphead - Botanic Panic - Regular difficulty [time] - 121 - Samuel Kirwin

08-31-2021, 03:21 PM
    vzaar-player

Botanic Panic - Regular difficulty [time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=240008
    Rank

Rules
    All items and characters are permitted. All tracks are for 1P only unless otherwise specified.
    Submission Message
    Video

2. 08-31-2021, 05:47 PM
    Im glad to see someone is starting to create tracks and submit scores for this game. A few things I noticed about your track creation though, and it might be best to consider this before we get competition rolling--Doesnt Cuphead have an additional harder difficulty option after beating the game or something? It might be good to list "Default Difficulty" somewhere in the rules if so. Also, correct me if Im wrong, but it looks like you chose the "Point Integer" score type when you created the track. Maybe it would do a lot better as an "Elapsed Time" type?
    Thanks Bishop Black, Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 08-31-2021, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 321Tieguy View Post
    Im glad to see someone is starting to create tracks and submit scores for this game. A few things I noticed about your track creation though, and it might be best to consider this before we get competition rolling--Doesnt Cuphead have an additional harder difficulty option after beating the game or something? It might be good to list "Default Difficulty" somewhere in the rules if so. Also, correct me if Im wrong, but it looks like you chose the "Point Integer" score type when you created the track. Maybe it would do a lot better as an "Elapsed Time" type?
    I'm planning on creating additional tracks for the remaining difficulties.

As far as it being listed as point integer instead of time, that was definitely a mistake, so I'm wondering if it's possible to fix that, or will I just have to re-create the track from scratch?
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 09-01-2021, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Black View Post
    I'm planning on creating additional tracks for the remaining difficulties.

As far as it being listed as point integer instead of time, that was definitely a mistake, so I'm wondering if it's possible to fix that, or will I just have to re-create the track from scratch?
    As the track creator you can highlight the mistake on the Scoreboard Errors thread. Hit Site Info > Report Error and tag the request in as much detail on the end.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Bishop Black thanked this post
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  5. 09-18-2021, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    As the track creator you can highlight the mistake on the Scoreboard Errors thread. Hit Site Info > Report Error and tag the request in as much detail on the end.
    I'll abstain for now.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  6. 09-25-2021, 02:54 PM
    Have you attempted to get the track changed on this Bishop?
    Just wondering if we're supposed to accept or reject this. As it stands its a time on a scored track, so Im kind of assuming we should reject?
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  7. 09-25-2021, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    Have you attempted to get the track changed on this Bishop?
    Just wondering if we're supposed to accept or reject this. As it stands its a time on a scored track, so Im kind of assuming we should reject?
    I did report it on Scoreboard errors but it hasn't been fixed. You can go ahead and vote no on this track and I'll resubmit it once it's corrected.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
Join us