NES Classic Edition - Dr. Mario - NTSC - Points [Low Speed] - 314,800 - Matthew Weit

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES Classic Edition - Dr. Mario - NTSC - Points [Low Speed] - 314,800 - Matthew Weit

09-06-2021, 10:51 PM
    NTSC - Points [Low Speed]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=206866
    Rank

Rules
    • 1 Life, Low Speed, Any Music.
    • The player is free to decide the virus level.

Special Rules
    • Please note that this variation is for Low speed. The faster the speed, the more points you can score.
    • Please note that if at any point your game should freeze (this occurs when you make too much of a combination that the game can't properly process it), your scoring attempt ends with the last score seen before the freeze.

Submission Message
    Attached is a screen shot after the game ended. Please accept this as my submission for the World Record - thanks!! In the picture you can see my original NES and the controller I used - still the best use of my paper route money 30+ years ago!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4600[1].jpg  
  2. 09-07-2021, 02:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Weit View Post
    NTSC - Points [Low Speed]

Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=206866
    Rules
    • 1 Life, Low Speed, Any Music.
    • The player is free to decide the virus level.

Special Rules
    • Please note that this variation is for Low speed. The faster the speed, the more points you can score.
    • Please note that if at any point your game should freeze (this occurs when you make too much of a combination that the game can't properly process it), your scoring attempt ends with the last score seen before the freeze.

Submission Message
    Attached is a screen shot after the game ended. Please accept this as my submission for the World Record - thanks!! In the picture you can see my original NES and the controller I used - still the best use of my paper route money 30+ years ago!!

Hi, the rules say that you have to upload a video from start-to-finish. Do you have that available?
  3. 09-07-2021, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Black View Post
    Hi, the rules say that you have to upload a video from start-to-finish. Do you have that available?
    I did not record a video of this performance sorry - I'll see if I can replicate it while figuring out a way to record it within the next several days. Thanks!!
    Thanks Bishop Black thanked this post
  4. 09-07-2021, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Weit View Post
    I did not record a video of this performance sorry - I'll see if I can replicate it while figuring out a way to record it within the next several days. Thanks!!
    I'm going to have to vote "no" on this one - and I recommend that you re-submit it as a separate performance. Thanks.
  5. 09-07-2021, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Black View Post
    I'm going to have to vote "no" on this one - and I recommend that you re-submit it as a separate performance. Thanks.
    Also that appears to be a real NES, not a NES classic. So if you resubmit, do it to the correct platform.
  6. 09-07-2021, 11:24 AM
    Also this track is for the NES Classic version. i think you meant to submit on actual NES correct?
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
Join us