Xbox - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - NTSC - Bethpage Black - Easy Difficulty [Fewest Strokes] - 43 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Xbox - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - NTSC - Bethpage Black - Easy Difficulty [Fewest Strokes] - 43 - Kyle Nelson

09-12-2021, 08:01 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Bethpage Black - Easy Difficulty [Fewest Strokes]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=74444
    Rank
    Rules
    The score is the total number of strokes.
    Hole Settings MUST = 18!
    Mulligans are NOT allowed and must be turned OFF.
    All other settings can be whatever the player wants, as long as no cheat codes are used.

Special Rules:
    You may use the following code to unlock all courses and golfers:
    THEKITCHENSINK
    Note that the code must be entered using all capital letters.
    Submission Message
    Run at 16:40. Thanks for watching.

Likes Barthax liked this post
  2. 09-22-2021, 10:34 PM
    Nice game play, well played.

But didn't you say you were submitting PAL scores to NTSC tracks?

Name:  wefwefw.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  130.9 KB

https://www.twingalaxies.com/thegame...-adjudicators/

If so, how do i have any idea this is a PAL iso/ROM being used and why on earth are you submitting to a completely different region?

This is exactly what i mean, I can see @Barthax voted or at the very least liked this submission yet you said you are submitting PAL runs to NTSC. He probably had no idea you were running PAL (if indeed you are doing what you posted). You are proving my point as to why we need to use like for like hardware (if you are indeed running a PAL iso like you stated you would do).

Abstaining till iso/ROM region is proven. If PAL, it's a clear reject.
  3. 09-22-2021, 10:43 PM
    I like that the rules specifically mentioned what code can be used.
    Likes Barthax, rotunda liked this post
  4. 09-22-2021, 11:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rotunda View Post
    Nice game play, well played.

But didn't you say you were submitting PAL scores to NTSC tracks?

Name:  wefwefw.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  130.9 KB

https://www.twingalaxies.com/thegame...-adjudicators/

If so, how do i have any idea this is a PAL iso/ROM being used and why on earth are you submitting to a completely different region?

This is exactly what i mean, I can see @Barthax voted or at the very least liked this submission yet you said you are submitting PAL runs to NTSC. He probably had no idea you were running PAL (if indeed you are doing what you posted). You are proving my point as to why we need to use like for like hardware (if you are indeed running a PAL iso like you stated you would do).

Abstaining till iso/ROM region is proven. If PAL, it's a clear reject.
    A couple things:

1. This was submitted on 9/12, which is 9 days before the wall post.
    2. NTSC is shown around 53 seconds into the video. Current Region: NTSC

Questions for @thegamer1185
    Does the region affect if the ISO will load? Like, is it possible for a PAL ISO to boot up if the region is set to NTSC?
    Thanks rotunda thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, rotunda, thegamer1185 liked this post
  5. 09-23-2021, 12:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rotunda View Post
    This is exactly what i mean, I can see @Barthax voted or at the very least liked this submission.
    The latter. :)

Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    A couple things:

1. This was submitted on 9/12, which is 9 days before the wall post.
    2. NTSC is shown around 53 seconds into the video. Current Region: NTSC

Questions for @thegamer1185
    Does the region affect if the ISO will load? Like, is it possible for a PAL ISO to boot up if the region is set to NTSC?
    Good points all-around. This does all look like NTSC footage with the NTSC BIOS indication and I'd expect an NTSC Xbox to refuse to load PAL under normal circumstances. However, this is likely the same Xbox that has already been used with PAL-region games, so something is likely there to force-load PAL. I don't know the software (and can't be arsed learning) to figure out how to detect which is which.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes rotunda, thegamer1185 liked this post
  6. 09-23-2021, 12:47 AM
    A couple things: 1. This was submitted on 9/12, which is 9 days before the wall post. 2. NTSC is shown around 53 seconds into the video. Current Region: NTSC
    Point 1, my mistake I didn't notice the dates and if this is a NTSC system submitting to an NTSC track dispite mods then I will accept. If this is the case, might be worth showing the label on the bottom of the console if it mentions NTSC at all just so adjudicators can be sure.

Point 2, I thought this was his PAL submissions he said he would be putting up hence why i questioned it. If this is indeed NTSC on NTSC hardware then, my apologies, my mistake and i will accept.

The PAL submissions however, if they are coming i will not.
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  7. 09-23-2021, 12:48 AM
    Questions for @thegamer1185 Does the region affect if the ISO will load? Like, is it possible for a PAL ISO to boot up if the region is set to NTSC?
    Interesting question...
  8. 09-23-2021, 06:02 PM
    Man, I'm just going to assume you guys are giving me a really hard fucking time at this point. Everything I own is NTSC. Since I'm helping you guys adjudicate this, I look forward to all your votes after this is settled :) As I have said (many times now on several different threads), I CANNOT play cross region. The games either won't load, or they are so out of sync audio and video wise it's unplayable and incredibly noticeable. That is why I keep saying Battle Engine Aquila is one of the few Xbox games that was designed to be "optimal", meaning it runs at the same speed on either region. So if I had never played Battle Engine Aquila, I don't think any of this would even be an issue (hahahaha, yeah right), but I did learn that some games don't care what speed they are playing at because they are made that way. Kind of cool.

It is very easy to tell what region I'm playing on. My TV indicates on boot up the video display; top of the screen. 480i is NTSC, and it's some goofy number for PAL, like 428x something. It's much different lets just say that. These settings have to be manually changed using the Enigma program, which I have manually go to the program and change the settings then reboot. So I can't even accidentally try to slip anything by you guys, because my TV would show you the region I'm actually playing on. Yay, no more "Kyle is trying to sneak **** by people" like I'm apparently always doing Yay!!!! I have inquired further in several Xbox modding communities to get answers as to how the program works...I'm hoping it works just like the PAL 60 software and everything should run perfectly because an Xbox is basically a PC.

So, cross region play is either not possible because games won't load, it's incredibly noticeable for anyone to miss the audio/video sync. My video settings are displayed on my TV upon bootup and they remain whatever settings the Xbox was when last shut off, which is why I don't show them. My previous PAL submissions I purposely show the settings because I have a native NTSC Xbox so I don't want there to be any confusion. I look forward to all of your votes and these submissions going through without any further issues.

This is the thread I've been asking in, just started it last night, got a few responses about how an Xbox is designed to play on either setting and nobody seems to even understand why I would think otherwise..... I don't know, you can read it. https://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/v...p=50791#p50791
  9. 09-23-2021, 06:14 PM
    Well holy cow, you just dropped the F-bomb and it wasnt turned into a bunch of ******'s
    I saw that in the shout box and had to come make sure haha

Even when I say a-s-s in a private message it turns it into asterix's
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  10. 09-23-2021, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    Well holy cow, you just dropped the F-bomb and it wasnt turned into a bunch of ******'s
    I saw that in the shout box and had to come make sure haha

Even when I say a-s-s in a private message it turns it into asterix's
    Must have something to do with the -ing. Lets find out like mature adult. ****
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us