Nintendo DS - Metroid Prime Pinball - NTSC/PAL - High Score - Single Mission - Tallon Overworld (Normal difficulty) - 132,128,860 - Lance Swegart

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo DS - Metroid Prime Pinball - NTSC/PAL - High Score - Single Mission - Tallon Overworld (Normal difficulty) - 132,128,860 - Lance Swegart

09-12-2021, 10:07 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - High Score - Single Mission - Tallon Overworld (Normal difficulty)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=25244
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    00:08 – (Video 1) – Showing cart
    00:35 – (Video 1) – Level selection starts
    42:08-44:25 – (Video 1) – Game still live/active when I step away (Wall Jump event)
    1:32:20-1:35:45 – (Video 1) – Game still live/active when I step away (Wall Jump event)
    15:43-20:01 – (Video 2) – Game still live/active when I step away (Wall Jump event)
    ~1:04:45 – (Video 2) – 100,000,000 cross over.
    40:45-43:17 – (Video 2) – Game still live/active when I step away (Wall Jump event)
    1:46:50 – (Video 2) –Last ball lost; shows score attained in-game
    1:47:27 – (Video 2) – Entering initials
    If the score is blue on the scoreboard in this game (as opposed to orange), it means the player surpassed 100,000,000, so blue 32,128,860 on scoreboard means 132,128,860.
    1:47:41 – (Video 2) – Initials on scoreboard
    1:48:05 – (Video 2) – Showing cart again

Likes mattdog1000000 liked this post
  2. 09-12-2021, 10:10 PM
    Original cart. DSi LL (Japanese DSi XL). I don’t pause the game; I only utilize natural in-game break/rest periods—Wall Jump event can be used as a natural break in gameplay. When Wall Jump event is active/achieved, it can be performed at any time as intended (i.e., no time limit to complete this event). This is NOT a marathon run (12 hours or more) so not playing by marathon rules. Console with game running on camera at all times.

Noting again: If the score is blue on the scoreboard in this game (as opposed to orange), it means the player exceeded 100,000,000, so blue 32,128,860 on scoreboard means 132,128,860.

Just saw the formatting from pasting from Word looks funny. I won't do that next time. Still legible. Please use timestamps as needed for verification. Thanks and enjoy!
    Thanks RedDawn thanked this post
  3. 09-12-2021, 11:53 PM
    Name:  Tallon Overworld - Score with initials on scoreboard.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  676.1 KBName:  Tallon Overworld - Entering initials.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  724.2 KB
  4. 09-14-2021, 08:15 AM
    Hi Lance,

You definitely need to get your camera closer to the action or have multiple cameras if you desire is for a full-person view to be included. The screen is too small to be certain of many aspects of the play, in my opinion.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  5. 09-14-2021, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Hi Lance,

You definitely need to get your camera closer to the action or have multiple cameras if you desire is for a full-person view to be included. The screen is too small to be certain of many aspects of the play, in my opinion.
    Thanks for the input. I had to use a different recording device and wasn't as good to get the best details on the screen. The audio should assist with ensuring continuity, as far as active game play, but I do see your point. If needed, I'll attempt again.
  6. 09-15-2021, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Hi Lance,

I'm sorry, Lance. I have to vote No on this one.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  7. 09-15-2021, 11:11 PM
    If someone's got better eyes they may be able to follow the footage & confirm: great. I struggle to follow it & can't confirm what's going on. Just to be clear: my eyesight with this sub doesn't mean I feel it correct to vote No, so abstain.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  8. 09-15-2021, 11:15 PM
    Thanks for the input, all! I used the far camera to be able to move around without having the DSi off camera if I moved too much, but I'm looking forward to a better score with a great view of the action for sure. It'll be coming your way soon enough!
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  9. 09-26-2021, 09:29 AM
    Hoping to have this voted on either way. For those who know the game, it may seem more clear what is going on, but what the vote is is what the vote is. Haven't had the 4-5 hours to get another score in just yet for this one, but still planning on it.
    Thanks for any kind of vote.
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  10. 09-26-2021, 12:28 PM
    I cannot vote Yes on this submission. I believe you accomplished it fairly and everything, but the video isn't clear enough to confirm anything. Though there are other submissions in the database right now with an equivalent amount of clarity, i did not vote on those and don't think they should be there.
    For now I will abstain. If you, @L2thousand, would prefer I vote 'No' rather than abstaining I will change my vote.

I would encourage you not to worry about getting yourself on cam so much as capturing the gameplay as clearly as possible.
    Best of luck
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes L2thousand, Ulisses Patriota liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us