Intellivision - Laser Sharks - NTSC/PAL - Points (Disc Level) - 94,950 - Rickster8

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Laser Sharks - NTSC/PAL - Points (Disc Level) - 94,950 - Rickster8

09-14-2021, 03:33 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Points (Disc Level)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=242605
    Rank
    Rules
    2017 Intellivision Revolution Homebrew game. This is an Easter Egg game hidden in Moon Blast. This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console. Disc level is the fastest level.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for Laser Sharks on the Intellivision. My best final score was 94,950 points. Game settings were played on Disc Level which is the fastest level. Game action starts at the 0:32 mark of the video. Final score of 94,950 points is shown on screen at the 25:13 mark. Boot up occurs at the beginning of the video. Intellivision hardware is shown at the end, the power was on and the LTO Flash cartridge was shown in the port. I then reset the system at the very end of the video and the menu screen showed Moon Blast / Laser Sharks as the current game. Lastly, I flicked the power off. Thanks for watching and voting. NOTE: The menu screen when clicked on says 'Moon Blast', but when not clicked on it says 'Laser Sharks'. This is just an LTO Flash name inputting error. The game play however is clearly 'Laser Sharks'. The title screen also confirms this.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes GregDeg, Luigi Ruffolo, Rogerpoco, Barthax liked this post
Join us