M.A.M.E. - Andro Dunos - Points [Single Player Only] - 260,300 - Svatopluk Halada

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Andro Dunos - Points [Single Player Only] - 260,300 - Svatopluk Halada

09-24-2021, 09:07 AM
    vzaar-player

Points [Single Player Only]
    WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14660
    Rank

Rules
    ROMSet: AndroDun
    Hero: 3
    Continue: WITHOUT
    Difficulty: NORMAL
    Demo Sounds: ON
    Credit Disp: ON
    Bonus Rate: 100000
    How To Play: ON
    Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message

Attached Files Attached Files
  2. 09-25-2021, 01:01 PM
    I couldn't get it to play back correctly, the game was over at 34,100, after which you were still moving the controls. I didn't see any nvram left behind, so I don't think it's that. Are you sure it's the right inp file?
    Thanks Hal1973 thanked this post
  3. 09-26-2021, 04:29 AM
    Weird. If you try to play the video, you can see the score. I took this video afterwards, while playing the input.
    I tried to play all the inputs of this game that I had on my pc. Not a single one matches.
    I guess I'll have to ask for the submission to be deleted.
  4. 09-26-2021, 05:59 AM
    Weird how it just went missing. I play on like 4 different computers so sometimes i forget where the file is lol. Voting no since there is no valid INP for now but hopefully you find it soon.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
  5. 09-26-2021, 06:18 AM
    I had three inputs from this game and now not a single file will show the game. The nvram file was doing this to me, but I deleted that one a long time ago and no ptoblems were acquired. Could the fact that the game is still selecting and running the BIOS have an effect on this behavior?
    Definitely vote no, I can't substantiate input other than this.
  6. 09-27-2021, 10:57 AM
    Default BIOS need to be used (it should be Europe MVS Ver. 2).

https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...and-Guidelines

For games that have a BIOS file, [Neo Geo, for example] please leave the Bios settings at the default settings. [Configurable in the GUI versions] If ever there is a game that DOES require a change from this, information will specifically be provided in the game track rules settings.
  7. 09-27-2021, 11:27 AM
    I used Europe MVS(ver.2)
  8. 10-08-2021, 12:54 PM
    Voting NO due to missing inp, great score HAL you will get better :)
  9. 10-08-2021, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by evan04 View Post
    Voting NO due to missing inp, great score HAL you will get better :)
    EDIT: You will get a better score :)
    Thanks Hal1973 thanked this post
Join us