Xbox - NASCAR Thunder 2002 - NTSC - Quick Race - 1-Player - Bristol (Night) - (Fastest Lap) - 14.985 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox - NASCAR Thunder 2002 - NTSC - Quick Race - 1-Player - Bristol (Night) - (Fastest Lap) - 14.985 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

09-25-2021, 06:00 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Quick Race - 1-Player - Bristol (Night) - (Fastest Lap)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=119758
    Rank
    Rules
    All settings are default and must be shown prior to play
    AI Difficulty = Rookie
    Race Length = 3%
    Unlimited Fuel/Tire = ON
    Damage = Limited
    Yellow Flags = OFF
    You may pick any factory racer/car. No Custom cars allowed. You may use the Repair option if the game offers it. Times taken from on-screen listing.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 5:35.
    Inaugural, but pretty good for sure-one thing that has remained consistent in the games and in real life, the 15 second barrier at Bristol is a thing, and breaking it is tough to do.
    My Home Track, I was there just last weekend!
    :)
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8, Ulisses Patriota, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 09-25-2021, 06:09 AM
    Also, looking at my fastest lap during the Food City 500(Day race...), I didn't break 15-that's how it is, it's a little faster at night, because it's cooler.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 09-25-2021, 07:26 AM
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  4. 09-25-2021, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    Interesting choice-
    OK, the music on this game...the Skynyrd...
    Kinda can't stand that particular song, Sweet Home Alabama, some are ok(The Hunt!), and as a "musician"(quotes for effect there, Terr...), I'm actually supposed to hate them anyway("Play some Skynyrd"- "No, you go home", lol), but they are from the same county I grew up in, in Florida, so I suppose I do have a sentiment for them, and my Dad did at least sorta know them, not exactly buds.
    BUT, he did actually know Tom Petty, from what I have heard, tbh I prolly should ask him some details, as he ain't getting no younger, so I may update that knowledge.
    TBH, I always thought he was just ok, semi-star, but his music really seems to be standing up well to the test of time.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Almighty Dreadlock liked this post
  5. 09-25-2021, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I always thought he was just ok, semi-star, but his music really seems to be standing up well to the test of time.

I just happened to be playing the video, when I saw the name on the back of the car you were driving.

As for Tom Petty's level of stardom, don't underestimate the power. Three decades of multi platinum albums is not something many music artists achieve. Am not deep into his stuff, but the man's songwriting is real, so time won't change what I think of it.
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  6. 09-25-2021, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    I just happened to be playing the video, when I saw the name on the back of the car you were driving.

As for Tom Petty's level of stardom, don't underestimate the power. Three decades of multi platinum albums is not something many music artists achieve. Am not deep into his stuff, but the man's songwriting is real, so time won't change what I think of it.
    "Songwriting".
    'Nuff said.
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Almighty Dreadlock liked this post
  7. 09-25-2021, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    'Nuff said.

As a man with enough hatred for a thousand bands, I guarantee you that I will never require to like everything you hear.
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us