PlayStation 2 - ESPN International Track & Field - NTSC - Javelin Throw [Farthest Distance] - 103.89 - Cane Wilson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - ESPN International Track & Field - NTSC - Javelin Throw [Farthest Distance] - 103.89 - Cane Wilson

09-28-2021, 11:51 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Javelin Throw [Farthest Distance]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=19526
    Rank

Rules
    Trial mode.
    Submission Message
    Hit 45 degree angle and seemingly max power on the bar, not sure if its possible to throw any later either.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes L2thousand, JJT_Defender, Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. 09-29-2021, 06:31 AM
    Nice throw... very nice throw...

Unfortunately most adjudicators expect to see the system and game boot-up and options screens (if applicable). There's also an EU version of the game called "International Track and Field" which is played at PAL speeds. If the game load sequence is shown, we could tell whether you played the game at PAL of NTSC speed.

The information above doesn't take away from a fantastic throw but there just isn't enough information to confirm you achieved this under the proper settings / system.
    “Politicians are people that get sworn in and then cursed out”
    ~AEN
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 10-27-2021, 12:28 PM
    Welcome Cane Wilson to Twin Galaxies and congratulations on your wr.
    As it stands now it will be hard for Twin Galaxies to vote yes more likely the majority of TG members will vote NO because of insufficient evidence, and that you started recording in midgame.

I strongly recommend that you ask Twin Galaxies members to vote NO Reject and you Cane Wilson also vote NO so not to take a 5% Credibility point loss.

Submit another with the needed evidence here below that insure TG members vote yes.

Here is some helpful advice, I have adjudicated over 30,000 video game submissions for Twin Galaxies members over the years. The more evidence the better, leave no doubt or issues to be asked later.
    Here are some expert advice on video game recording & get Twin Galaxies members to vote yes:
    1. Always show your console game system and game disk/ cartridge
    2. Always do a boot-up
    3. always show game settings like difficulty, track, course, event, stage, level etc.
    4. Time stamps for game settings, start of your record attempt and final result.
    5. Make sure you have complete clear video game recording of your game play, from start to finish.
    6. Make sure you get a a clear closeup of your final results.

Quote Originally Posted by liluglycane View Post
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Javelin Throw [Farthest Distance]
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=19526
    RulesTrial mode.
    Submission MessageHit 45 degree angle and seemingly max power on the bar, not sure if its possible to throw any later either.

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes liluglycane liked this post
  4. 11-03-2021, 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the info, this was livestreamed to twitch with bootup shown but the past broadcast has since been deleted unfortunately.
    I'll see if I can possibly get another submission haha

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Welcome Cane Wilson to Twin Galaxies and congratulations on your wr.
    As it stands now it will be hard for Twin Galaxies to vote yes more likely the majority of TG members will vote NO because of insufficient evidence, and that you started recording in midgame.

I strongly recommend that you ask Twin Galaxies members to vote NO Reject and you Cane Wilson also vote NO so not to take a 5% Credibility point loss.

Submit another with the needed evidence here below that insure TG members vote yes.

Here is some helpful advice, I have adjudicated over 30,000 video game submissions for Twin Galaxies members over the years. The more evidence the better, leave no doubt or issues to be asked later.
    Here are some expert advice on video game recording & get Twin Galaxies members to vote yes:
    1. Always show your console game system and game disk/ cartridge
    2. Always do a boot-up
    3. always show game settings like difficulty, track, course, event, stage, level etc.
    4. Time stamps for game settings, start of your record attempt and final result.
    5. Make sure you have complete clear video game recording of your game play, from start to finish.
    6. Make sure you get a a clear closeup of your final results.
  5. 11-11-2021, 12:51 PM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies!

It would be awesome if you could submit a score with all the evidence required, I hope this doesn't discourage you from further participation in this site. This site is a lot of fun once you pass the initial hickups that we all go through.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
Join us