Xbox - NASCAR Thunder 2002 - NTSC - Quick Race - 1-Player - Pocono - (Fastest Race) - 05:18.462 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox - NASCAR Thunder 2002 - NTSC - Quick Race - 1-Player - Pocono - (Fastest Race) - 05:18.462 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

09-30-2021, 07:40 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Quick Race - 1-Player - Pocono - (Fastest Race)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=119793
    Rank
    Rules
    All settings are default and must be shown prior to play
    AI Difficulty = Rookie
    Race Length = 3%
    Unlimited Fuel/Tire = ON
    Damage = Limited
    Yellow Flags = OFF
    You may pick any factory racer/car. No Custom cars allowed. You may use the Repair option if the game offers it. Times taken from on-screen listing.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, race at 4:25.
    Fastest Lap at 5:22.
    This was yesterday, forgot to upload it. Hoping to get on something different today, but can't promise...
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Likes Rickster8, GregDeg, Barthax liked this post
  2. 10-01-2021, 01:16 AM
    Hi Roger,

Just answering your PS3 Q from https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...-28-Andrew-Mee

So, I guess I am curious-
    Noticed, X-Box has a lot of PAL/NTSC tracks, I don't seem to see that on PS3.
    Is it region free, and if so, how is that possible?
    Keep in mind, I am asking, certainly not questioning, and anyone that thinks I know a lot is overestimating my willingness to think hard.
    Yes, PS3 is completely region-free out of the box. While originally TG set up tracks in the typical NTSC/PAL split it started the trend of HDMI systems (on the scoreboard at least) to drop the SD nomenclature: it was becoming non-important. You may still find region-specific gaming prefixes (NTSC-U and NTSC-J) because the games are different per-region but the SD TV encoding just doesn't make sense on an HDMI-capable system. Most will run HDMI at 60Hz.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us