Rank

Rules
    Dip Switch Bank:
    1 = OFF
    2 = ON
    3-4 = OFF
    5-6 = ON
    7-8 = OFF
    Note: The above Dip Switches, when properly designated, will give the following Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings, used for this title;
    5 Pac-Men
    Bonus Pac-Man @ 10,000 Points
    Submission Message
    Live streamed on Twitch - 10/2/2021. Viewed by 10-15 people live, including several perfect Pac-man champions. the game was performed on original hardware on tournament settings (5+1), free play, bonus at 10,000. No rack advance or pausing. te video includes the machine starting and at the end, i video the PCB, dips, controller, etc.
    Would have been a Perfect, had I not made a bad turn from the hiding spot at 2.9M.
    Elapsed time 5:38:40
    the game was played freehand on 13 of the first 20 boards.

2. 10-03-2021, 08:38 AM
    Amazing accomplishment Derek.
    Jon Stoodley

9 times live freehand perfect Pac Man - Arcade
    Thanks Mocco71 thanked this post
  3. 10-03-2021, 08:56 AM
    Amazing performance easy yes vote as I watched the whole game live on Twitch.
    well done Derek.
  4. 10-03-2021, 09:12 AM
    Amazing score. Great to see someone put in the work (and play!) and see their amazing accomplishments. Aside from the awesome score, my favorite part is the supportive wife, "Great job, honey."
    Seriously, it is important to have supportive people around you when needing to spend time to get where you got.
    Again, great stuff!!
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  5. 10-03-2021, 11:45 AM
    A wonderful performance Derek. Watched live on Twitch and an easy Yes from me.
  6. 10-14-2021, 07:09 PM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies
    Quote Originally Posted by marleyman999 View Post
    A wonderful performance Derek. Watched live on Twitch and an easy Yes from me.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 10-14-2021, 07:10 PM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies
    Quote Originally Posted by L2thousand View Post
    Amazing score. Great to see someone put in the work (and play!) and see their amazing accomplishments. Aside from the awesome score, my favorite part is the supportive wife, "Great job, honey."
    Seriously, it is important to have supportive people around you when needing to spend time to get where you got.
    Again, great stuff!!
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes L2thousand liked this post
  8. 10-14-2021, 07:22 PM
    Before Voting yes Derek Sevcik all Twin Galaxies members are required to upload to Twin Galaxies.
    If you need help please contact select the red Twin Galaxies staff @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES they more than happy to help you upload your PacMan video from Twitch.

God Bless you and your family and friends.
    Welcome Derek to Twin Galaxies next perfect game

Start :09
    Final 5:38:54
    Name:  image.png
Views: 81
Size:  132.0 KB
Views: 84
Size:  180.9 KB
Size:  156.2 KB
  9. 10-14-2021, 08:11 PM
    I will try and figure out how to upload. If I can’t figure it out, I will send a note to the address you supplied in you post. Thank you very much!
  10. 10-15-2021, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Before Voting yes Derek Sevcik all Twin Galaxies members are required to upload to Twin Galaxies.
    If you need help please contact select the red Twin Galaxies staff @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES they more than happy to help you upload your PacMan video from Twitch.

God Bless you and your family and friends.
    Welcome Derek to Twin Galaxies next perfect game

Start :09
    Final 5:38:54
Size:  132.0 KB
Views: 84
Size:  180.9 KB
Size:  156.2 KB
    I uploaded the full video file. When I try to play it, I get a message that content is currently unavailable. Not sure if I did something wrong, or if this is normal to see after a video is initially uploaded.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us