Game Boy / Game Boy Color - International Rally - Panama - Fastest Time - 55.17 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy / Game Boy Color - International Rally - Panama - Fastest Time - 55.17 - Kyle Nelson

10-15-2021, 04:21 PM
    vzaar-player

Panama - Fastest Time
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=22715
    Rank

Rules
    • Mode: Time Attack.
    • The player may use any levelled-up car.
    • Player may use any set-up.
    Passcodes are permitted for the purpose of enabling the player access to "any available leveled-up car."

Submission Message
    Run at 7:00. Thanks for watching.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-15-2021, 04:24 PM
    Yes, I hid the password. Long story as to why I didn't show it, but here is the password I used to unlock everything.
    /&#Q D= [Musical Note] K -3N6 8LBM 5CMT VN.B
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Barthax thanked this post
  3. 10-15-2021, 04:29 PM
    No way I can vote for this when you purposely moved the camera to obstruct part of the video.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
  4. 10-15-2021, 04:37 PM
    I agree this sucks. We’re now judging whether you did what you say you did or not. Personally I believe you but I can’t vote yes. The evidence doesn’t support it.
  5. 10-15-2021, 05:00 PM
    So try out the password for yourself and find out? What else would I be doing? The TV is still on screen, I didn't show the password because I thought at the time I had earned a password that couldn't simply be found on the internet (I was wrong). It's not like I was in the middle of playing a track, I was unlocking the tracks.
  6. 10-15-2021, 05:04 PM
    The entire race and some is there. Proof I did it is there. What does me purposely moving the camera, for reasons I have explained on here and in the video at the time, have anything to do with the run itself? I left the Tv on camera so you could see I was still playing the game, using the password screen, I simply didn't show the password. I have now revealed the password, you can easily verify it unlocks everything. The time submitted to the track is there for full viewing. Is our standards so high TG has become the snotty country club nobody wants to play at anymore? Damn
  7. 10-15-2021, 05:14 PM
    Might as well pile it on. This is the only unlock all password that we would all receive after completing the game. There is no other unlock all password other than this. So even if I didn't show the password, there is no other password I could have possibly used to unlocked everything. I'm sure that doesn't mean anything because I didn't show the password on camera, but what can I say. 1 unlock all password, that's what I used, I've given you the password, here is the website I found that also has the unlock all password I found after the fact of all this nonsense about the password using.
    https://www.chaptercheats.com/cheat/...lly/pass/4481/

Here is an image of my emulator when I first unlocked the password because I saved the state.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (284).png 
Views:	54 
Size:	314.8 KB 
ID:	132099

Here are some of the times for that run when I unlocked it. If you compare the times, they are complete **** to my submitted runs here for a reason. I wasn't using the best car, and I hadn't practiced the races.

Name:	Screenshot (285).png 
Views:	59 
Size:	335.4 KB 
ID:	132101
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  8. 10-15-2021, 05:15 PM
    Jeez dude. You turn the camera away from the screen then ask us to believe what you did. I believe you. But it’s just not in the evidence. You’re asking this run to get approved based on what you’re saying happened. Again I believe you but this would be a bad standard to set. I’m sure you’re annoyed that you’ll have to redo these runs. But don’t ask us to look the other way because we trust you. Which we do. But the evidence is lacking.
  9. 10-15-2021, 06:40 PM
    You are right, me not showing the password I used looked bad. I thought I had earned a password that takes time to unlock, that is the only reason. I guess I'll end this with this and leave it at that. There is one singular "unlock all" password for this game. Whether I showed it in the videos or not its irrelevant when you consider I couldn't have entered any other password to unlock all the cars except the one I showed in the image above and from the linked website. All the other evidence needed like boot up, track, time, is there as usual. My reasoning for why I did what I did doesn't even matter at this point. There is no other possible password I could have inputted.
  10. 10-20-2021, 02:38 PM
    Thegamer1185
    10-15-2021, 11:24 PM
    Yes, I hid the password. Long story as to why I didn't show it,

but here is the password I used to unlock everything.
    /&#Q D= [Musical Note] K -3N6 8LBM 5CMT VN.B

Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Run at 7:00.

Name:	image.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	509.0 KB 
ID:	132632

Name:	image.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	444.1 KB 
ID:	132631
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:28502
    Submission points: 26869
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us