Nintendo DS - Trauma Center: Under The Knife - Operation 01 - Standard Procedure - Points - 4,790 - Charles Adams

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo DS - Trauma Center: Under The Knife - Operation 01 - Standard Procedure - Points - 4,790 - Charles Adams

10-18-2021, 05:10 AM
    vzaar-player

Operation 01 - Standard Procedure - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=126556
    Rank
    Rules
    May Use Challenge Mode or Go Through Story Mode
    Special Rules: You must successfully complete the Operation and allow your score to be displayed for a few seconds for your record/attempt to count! It does not matter what Rank you get.
    Submission Message
    DS DAY 3 (Day 117) - One and only run.

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 10-18-2021, 06:33 AM
    Haha, Nice!

No way to know, but I'd actually be willing to bet-
    This was the very first game anyone in N/A was able to get to boot on an NDS flashcart!
    :)
    Was a terrible, terrible prototype, I had to pull my hair out to get it to work, but I still remember that very moment of "YESSSSS!".
    (AFAIK, me and two other moderators for that site were sent the equipment, I got mine first!).

Accepted, Doctor C.!

You still ain't gonna catch me, you know that, right?

(Actually, I believe you will, just messing with ya!).
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 10-18-2021, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Haha, Nice!

No way to know, but I'd actually be willing to bet-
    This was the very first game anyone in N/A was able to get to boot on an NDS flashcart!
    Was a terrible, terrible prototype, I had to pull my hair out to get it to work, but I still remember that very moment of "YESSSSS!".
    (AFAIK, me and two other moderators for that site were sent the equipment, I got mine first!).

Accepted, Doctor C.!

You still ain't gonna catch me, you know that, right?

(Actually, I believe you will, just messing with ya!).
    It took me 114 days to get all the HCR2 records. (Andrew could take most back with very little effort too since most are first effort) This is going to be longer lol. The biggest issue is Burnout. I have to unlock everything. That is over half the ESI right there. It will be interesting. I have 50 records sitting ready to submit and that gets me next to nowhere. So it will be fun.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-18-2021, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    It took me 114 days to get all the HCR2 records. (Andrew could take most back with very little effort too since most are first effort) This is going to be longer lol. The biggest issue is Burnout. I have to unlock everything. That is over half the ESI right there. It will be interesting. I have 50 records sitting ready to submit and that gets me next to nowhere. So it will be fun.
    Whew, Burnout...
    It's a pain, but not TOO bad, unlocking the World Racer(really all you need)on the NDS version.
    I did it once 15 years or so ago, nursing at night, killing time in the midnight hours.
    Again a year, mebbe two ago, so I could compete here, both of those times on flashcarts(I'd lost my original save).
    Well, "collector me" had to have the real game, so I bought it in the middle of my last run on the game-
    Lol, I got SOOOO lucky, everything on the real game had been unlocked, haha!!!
    NOW
    Burnout 3, on the X-Box. That's what I'm on.
    I've beaten mebbe 50 challenges, in a few days, and there are about 175 of them.
    Christ.
    See ya'll in a couple weeks, I guess...
    Haha, you know me, not typically likely to "defend", but I'm almost sure I'd pick the Burnout back up again, it's become a favorite series!

Hey, you could spend a good half a year learning to play NDS Super Mario Kart, lol, there's lots of ESI there!!!
    (Not a knock on your skills, a knock on the difficulty of the game, for fast times, is ridiculously tough-I could actually do it, back in the nursing days, the powerdrifting, but I don't have the patience for it now...).
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes swaggers, Barthax, JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 10-18-2021, 07:32 AM
    It took me 114 days to get all the HCR2 records. (Andrew could take most back with very little effort too since most are first effort)
    Only 455 HCR2 remain in my queue. ;)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes Rogerpoco, swaggers liked this post
  6. 10-18-2021, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Only 455 HCR2 remain in my queue. ;)
    And that is why I have HCR2 on notification lol.
  7. 10-18-2021, 07:43 AM
    And that is why I have HCR2 on notification lol.
    You Guys are sidetracking my derailment.
    We are talking about ME now, remember?
    :P

(Couldn't resist...)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes swaggers, Barthax liked this post
  8. 10-18-2021, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    You Guys are sidetracking my derailment.
    We are talking about ME now, remember?
    :P

(Couldn't resist...)
    OK OK. So as far as collection I try to get physical. But DS is weird. They are either $5 or $35. So anything too much I am using a flashcart. Or if it's just one record. I did buy most of the mini game games so that everything could be unlocked and then none of them had anything unlocked. They weren't reset. The people just didn't play the games.

I like Burnout but the Lite is a little too small a screen. I might have to switch to one of my other DSs.

I have a way under Andrew level of 50 WRs saved up so far.

I don't know what it is with the DS either but the stylus just gives me fits. Its a combination of horrible to no instructions on what they actually want you to do (I have one WR where I beat you because you rotated the wrong way. lol) and horrible to no consistency on what motions of the stylus equals to motion on the screen. I can't remember getting this mad at some games in a long time. Just you wait for some of the subs!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  9. 10-18-2021, 07:59 AM
    Also honestly this thread right here is why I did HCR2 and am doing DS. You two guys are active and fun to talk to and go back and forth with.
    Thanks Barthax, Rogerpoco thanked this post
  10. 10-18-2021, 08:13 AM
    Also honestly this thread right here is why I did HCR2 and am doing DS. You two guys are active and fun to talk to and go back and forth with.
    Thanks. :) Add the Gran Turismo PS3 games into the mix and you'll bounce a bunch off @kernyp too. :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us