Xbox - Moto GP 2 - NTSC - Time Trial - Motegi - Best Lap - 01:42.0 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox - Moto GP 2 - NTSC - Time Trial - Motegi - Best Lap - 01:42.0 - Roger Edwin Blair 111

10-23-2021, 02:43 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Time Trial - Motegi - Best Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=20456
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 4:55.
    Tough, fun track.
    Still slowly nipping away at these.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes nads, GregDeg, Fordy, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-23-2021, 05:11 PM
    Nice Driving !!!

The second half of the track I could swear you drove through the bird section of a pet shop !!!

Excellent cornering - looks like a maxout to me!

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-24-2021, 11:09 AM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final 6:38
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 4:55.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  936.1 KB
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:28868
    Submission points: 26995
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-24-2021, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Nice Driving !!!

The second half of the track I could swear you drove through the bird section of a pet shop !!!

Excellent cornering - looks like a maxout to me!
    I appreciate the sentiment-what I am doing, I already have the top times, but I want to beat the games preset fast time, which unlocks tracks, mirrored ones, which we don't even play here at TG.
    Most of the time tho, tbh, I am barely nipping the games preset times, which you have to do to unlock the game-I'm sure some 16 y/o was able to do it 20 years ago, so I'm honestly not sure how good these times are, I am almost afraid there is "much faster" even.

Never noticed before I had birds, but I've heard this joke about three times now, on sitcoms and stuff, loosely, there will be some yappy person, someone will mention it, and someone will say "Yeah, it's like having a parrot, I don't even hear it anymore", haha.
    They DO get wild sometimes, but I am surprisingly numb to the birds, unless I am directly interacting with them(which is a lot, really).
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
Join us