Game Boy / Game Boy Color - International Rally - Germany - Fastest Time - 55.29 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 10-26-2021, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    so we dont just all repeat ourselves, didnt one of these threads already have much more debate? maybe link that in the other ones. anyway, i still have an issue for this for reasons already stated in the other thread.
    The thread was essentially all about how the guidelines and policies passwords rule could be interpreted, which lead to a score being disputed to get the attention of TG to make a ruling on unlock all passwords in general. I was fine either way, so was everybody else, so long as we got an answer. They ruled that for this game you could use passwords. My submissions that sat in the queue waiting on that ruling started to be accepted. So I started to resubmit my submissions thinking they would be accepted since the others were accepted. There is only one possible unlock all password that we would end up with after all cars were unlocked, so my hiding the password in this instance, while stupid and selfish, doesn't matter. I'm hell bent and trying to push these through after all of that stuff has happened...and here we are. Fun isn't it?
  2. 10-26-2021, 07:41 PM
    so i'll take that to mean one of us has to dig it up and you wont be sharing it?
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  3. 10-26-2021, 07:44 PM
    heres the other thread if anyone wants to read the comments there as well
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...e-Nelson/page2
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  4. 10-27-2021, 02:18 AM
    Hiding evidence is a deceptive behaviour. Insufficient evidence that the password used is valid (and not a cheat). The burden of proof is on the submitter so any claims about what happened (and any claims about possible outcomes) must be substantiated via evidence from the submitter. Voting No.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  5. 10-27-2021, 05:28 AM
    Voting No.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
  6. 10-27-2021, 03:06 PM
    I'm also rejecting this. Let this be a lesson not to hide things from us.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us