Intellivision - Crazy Clones - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 3,080 - AL Birman

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Crazy Clones - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 3,080 - AL Birman

10-26-2021, 07:52 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5505
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    Intellivision CRAZY CLONES
    There's one digit for the hundreds on the scoreboard therefore it goes into code after the digit "9".
    Check the table of code below to see that N=30.
    New World Record of 3,080 Points
    Pics Below!
    Enjoy !!!
    Object of the Game: Kill as many clones as you can. Points for each clone killed. Avoid the Cursor or your game ends. Keep cloning men by making the cursor touch the clones. If all clones are killed, the game ends. Special Feature: You can't see your score until the game ends !!!

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 10-26-2021, 07:59 PM

3. 10-27-2021, 06:00 AM
    Nice!
    I wasn't sure if anyone would ever get around to this one!
    :P
    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
    Likes Intellivision Master liked this post
  4. 10-27-2021, 07:40 AM
    Thanks! It’s not too bad a game. I think it needs a little tweaking to break the monotony … and maybe have a live score? Lol!

I left it for 4 years. When I looked up how long it’s been, I noticed that we subbed on the EXACT same calendar day! I had no idea!

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  5. 10-27-2021, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Thanks! It’s not too bad a game. I think it needs a little tweaking to break the monotony … and maybe have a live score? Lol!

I left it for 4 years. When I looked up how long it’s been, I noticed that we subbed on the EXACT same calendar day! I had no idea!
    Lol, I REALLY want to believe you, about the date...
    :P
    No lie-serendipity DOES seem to be a force in my life, or mebbe somehow I just actively notice it more than some others, so that actually sounds like "just my luck", haha(tho you know I don't get hung up over stuff...).

Truth is, I only played this the one time, was pretty sauced, and had thought that mebbe I had drunkenly stumbled onto a strategy that almost couldn't be done on purpose, haha, only by reckless accident.
    :)

Dang, man. Time flies. We've been Friends a kinda long time. Hadn't quite realized.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
    Likes Intellivision Master liked this post
  6. 10-27-2021, 09:30 AM
    I just plugged it in ... played as long as my patience could bear ... and was hoping for a D or an E on my score! After loading it I noticed ... SAME DATE !!! LOL !!!!! 100% coincidence!

This was one of the games that I said "I'll get to it at the end" ... So here I am !!!

Yeah 4 years ! Actually 4.5 years ... Time flies ... When You're Having Fun !!!

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
Join us