M.A.M.E. - Ashura Blaster [Japan] - Points [Single Player Only] - 1,076,600 - Derek Long

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Ashura Blaster [Japan] - Points [Single Player Only] - 1,076,600 - Derek Long

11-23-2021, 04:19 AM
    vzaar-player

Points [Single Player Only]
    WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=10689
    Rank
    Rules
    ROMSet: 0.106-0.130: ashura - "Ashura Blaster (Japan)"
    0.131- : ashuraj - "Ashura Blaster (Japan)"
    Flip screen: Off
    Service Mode: Off
    Difficulty: Medium
    Bonus Life: Every 150K
    Lives: 3
    Unknown: Off [All]
    Allow continue: Off
    Unknown: Off
    Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! You may freely select any available Bomb Type. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    I've not had a lot of practice on this but it feels similar to Twin Cobra. This is my first 1CC and the second loop didn't seem to be noticeably harder than the first but the game definitely has an adaptive difficulty level that increases the longer you go without dying and then decreases when you lose a life.
    Thanks for watching.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-23-2021, 04:37 AM
    Nice 1cc! Yes it does look like Twin Cobra at first glance.

To all who may do it - I'm running the INP playback now and will post screenshots.
  3. 11-23-2021, 04:51 AM
    Name:  image.png
Views: 51
Size:  396.8 KB

Recorded speed within 95%-101% acceptable tolerance. Speed of 680% is an effect of me throttling the playback to speed up the process. WolfMAME used and INP plays back to the claimed score. Settings appear correct. This is not a guarantee of acceptability but rather a cursory check of the INP matching the video and the track rules for applied settings.
  4. 11-23-2021, 11:50 AM
    Voting yes
    Start :07
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 40
Size:  407.0 KB
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:30325
    Submission points: 27352
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us