Intellivision - Night Stalker - NTSC/PAL - Medium (Skill Level 2) - 300 - AL Birman

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Night Stalker - NTSC/PAL - Medium (Skill Level 2) - 300 - AL Birman

11-10-2021, 12:08 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Medium (Skill Level 2)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=236934
    Rank

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console. This is the Medium Level which is considered Skill Level 2. Press button 2 on your controller. The screen does not show the level chosen so the controller must be shown on the video when button 2 is pressed.
    Submission Message
    Night Stalker - Medium Speed - Button 2
    New World Record of 300 Points
    Pic Below
    Enjoy !!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300.PNG  
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  2. 11-10-2021, 12:13 PM
    Very tricky, but not as tricky as slowest speed.

3. 11-10-2021, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Very tricky, but not as tricky as slowest speed.

Lol, what on earth are you up to here? Hahahahaha!!!
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
  4. 11-11-2021, 07:44 AM
    LOL!

Intended as an inaugural score and these speed settings are mighty tricky!

Ouch! - He moves slow!

5. 11-11-2021, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    LOL!

Intended as an inaugural score and these speed settings are mighty tricky!

Ouch! - He moves slow!

Lol, uhhhh yeeeaaahh, so 'tricky' that you purposely killed your guy multiple times... HA!!!
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
  6. 11-12-2021, 10:23 AM
    I would like to see you Al pushing button 2 for Skill Level 2 Twin Galaxies rules says a player has to show it on the video, because I do not know for sure, I am sure you did and also, I never played the game I would not not know the difference of the speed of the game.

I am not voting on this submission. You can ask Twin Galaxies members to vote No.

Or because the majority of Twin Galaxies member know you and believes that you did press button 2 and vote yes .

but here lies the problem this allows other new players to break Twin Galaxies rule to.Note:*->The screen does not show the level chosen so the controller must be shown on the video when button 2 is pressed.

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

This is the Medium Level which is considered Skill Level 2.

Press button 2 on your controller.

Note:*->The screen does not show the level chosen so the controller must be shown on the video when button 2 is pressed.

Start :10
    Final
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	752.4 KB 
ID:	133772
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	550.7 KB 
ID:	133771
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:29803
    Submission points: 27232
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 11-22-2021, 07:09 AM
    Unfortunately rules state you need to show you pressing the button to confirm settings. So have to reject.
    "The screen does not show the level chosen so the controller must be shown on the video when button 2 is pressed."

Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
Join us