- Steven Grant Lynn

This poll is closed
  1. - Steven Grant Lynn

11-19-2021, 12:04 AM
    Run starts at 4:04 ends 8:50 - video is here

I remember reading a thread about milliseconds not being counted in some games and I am not sure exactly how things are timed here. The board submission does allow for milliseconds.

If you watch my input viewer, you can tell when I press start on the title screen: Start press is 4:07.366, Run time is 4:41.234

If you use the first frame you can see the boy & his blob: The first frame is 4:07.299. Run time is 4:41.167

End frame of the game: 8:48:.533

What should I put for the time when I submit the run?
    Thanks eduxtreaeduxtreaminfominfo thanked this post
  2. 11-19-2021, 10:32 PM
    I have never been to Chicago, but I will be following your feed to see how it goes. Ah, I just realized I had opened my browser to find someone who I could pay to Do My Assignment and here I am, commenting on your feed. Hmm, I guess I should get at my task.
  3. 11-20-2021, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eduxtreaeduxtreaminfominfo View Post
    I have never been to Chicago, but I will be following your feed to see how it goes. Ah, I just realized I had opened my browser to find someone who I could pay to Do My Assignment and here I am, commenting on your feed. Hmm, I guess I should get at my task.
    I am not sure why you mentioned Chicago but I am glad you are following my feed.
Join us