Xbox 360 - Fallout 3 - Minimalist Completion [Fastest Time] - 01:43:09.06 - christopher sturgis

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox 360 - Fallout 3 - Minimalist Completion [Fastest Time] - 01:43:09.06 - christopher sturgis

11-18-2021, 11:51 PM
    vzaar-player

Minimalist Completion [Fastest Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=127963
    Rank
    Rules
    Timing begins from the sound of the first baby cry, and ends the moment you complete the "Take it Back" quest.
    NOTE: "Broken Steel" should not be installed.
    Very Hard Difficulty (must show)
    Submission Message
    Second attempt done Live for a few hours until eventually I got the RNG I needed. This was submitted to be a legit no exploits or glitches run per Twin Galaxies global rules. Doing this in a Bethesda game? I'm lucky the game didn't crash or soft lock somewhere. My first submission for this was rejected cause I used CES and Speedcripple to beat Anthony Walsh 55 minute disputed score because I firmly believed that he had to of used one of these exploits back in 2010 and the adjudicator allowed it or didn't bother to see the whole footage of such a skip via DVD.
    The record is being disputed right now as it should be even though I still beat it under the same pretense.
    I am also going to go on the record and say the fastest possible time to do the whole game glitchless with no exploits on VERY EASY not very hard is currently 1h 02m 52s. My time is 40 minutes longer due to combat, surviving, and getting the alien blaster to clear Jefferson.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Excelliron, Nightshade, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-18-2021, 11:57 PM
    I had to lower the quality of the recording to upload as the original was 9gb in size.
  3. 11-20-2021, 11:04 PM
    Welp, I can see adjudicating this is gonna take months like the other records. Cya in a year?
  4. 11-24-2021, 07:37 PM
    I saw this run live. This is legit.
    Don't call me Lampshade! It's Nightshade!
    Likes datagod liked this post
  5. 12-08-2021, 05:09 PM
    Been like a few weeks; I just want some folks to vote the submission. T_T
    Likes datagod liked this post
  6. 12-14-2021, 02:04 PM
    A TG wr
    Rules
    Timing begins from the sound of the first baby cry,
    and
    ends the moment you complete the "Take it Back" quest.

NOTE: "Broken Steel" should not be installed.

Very Hard Difficulty (must show)
    Start
    Name:  image.png
Views: 57
Size:  137.2 KB
    Final
Size:  471.0 KB
Size:  228.6 KB
Size:  506.2 KB
Size:  216.9 KB
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:30353
    Submission points: 27693
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 01-13-2022, 10:31 PM
    I think this is good, I didn't see any glitches or anything in the sample clips I forwarded through and the correct difficulty is selected at the beginning. It's been 2 months since this was submitted, I'm surprised it hasn't been accepted considering there was an onscreen timer provided.
  8. 01-31-2022, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by voltronforce0 View Post
    I think this is good, I didn't see any glitches or anything in the sample clips I forwarded through and the correct difficulty is selected at the beginning. It's been 2 months since this was submitted, I'm surprised it hasn't been accepted considering there was an onscreen timer provided.
    The orange final time at the end was adjusted for my final input as I still had my hands on the controller and you can see my hand move to press stop on the blue timer. My wife wasn't around to hit the button for me. I should get a foot button for such things.
Join us