NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Smash T.V. - NTSC - Points - 2-Player Team - 6,548,805 - Steven Lynn

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 01-02-2022, 09:57 AM
    we've discussed 2 player rules before

we've discussed how precedent isnt proof since people can be wrong

thats said, its worth pointing out the only other score on this track also allowed full play
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/163364

i dont see anyone calling for that one to be disputed. again, i admit precedent proves nothing but it does factor in ALITTLE in as far as level playing field matters as well as former adjudicators opinion may have some influence over us

admititng its mainly my own belief on how 2 player games that should make this acceptable. admitting the precedent isnt proof, but throwing it in, just in case it does make a difference for people.

havent watched in full yet, but i suspect i'll be accpeting.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks EightBitSteve thanked this post
    Likes EightBitSteve liked this post
  2. 01-02-2022, 11:01 AM
    and....accepted.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  3. 01-02-2022, 05:42 PM
    I'll take a risk here and vote yes. If I lose credibility because it, I'm going to scream.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  4. 01-13-2022, 05:04 PM
    bumping for votes
    Likes Dannydodge liked this post
  5. 02-01-2022, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post

thats said, its worth pointing out the only other score on this track also allowed full play
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/163364
    precedent was set right there then, if it was allowed in that submission, this this submission is valid

voted yes
  6. 02-01-2022, 05:10 AM
    I'll vote YES on this but not because of the notion of precedent.

2P rules have been mulled (and mauled) over recently and that puts past 2P adjudications in question. The dispute system exists for the reason that an accepted submission can still be challenged if new information arises or new perspectives disagree.

I still think this and the prior submission are fine despite recent maulings lol
  7. 02-02-2022, 12:09 PM
    6548805 accepted. Rules are clear-cut: "Official score will be the combined total of both scores." The fact the remaining player chose to end their game is neither here not there: they elected to end their game when they could have continued and the score is from the game over screen.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us