NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Jackal - NTSC - Points - 2P Team - 1,582,050 - Steven Grant Lynn

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Jackal - NTSC - Points - 2P Team - 1,582,050 - Steven Grant Lynn

11-25-2021, 05:56 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points - 2P Team
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=131812
    Rank
    Rules
    Factory Default [2 Players ONLY!, No Continues Allowed!]Special Rules: Due to the fact that the game loops once you beat the Super Tank, you may of course freely continue on your game, as your score remains intact.2P Rules: Official score is the combined total of both players. Players are not allow to take a life from their partner (as this will reset your score).
    Submission Message
    Cart and hard power are shown at the beginning.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 12-19-2021, 03:35 PM
    bumping for votes.
  3. 12-20-2021, 10:10 AM
    A prayer that @Jace Hall Twin Galaxies makes a final decision on 2 to 5 player game final scores end.
    1. When 1 player dies.
    2. When all players die.

Factory Default [2 Players ONLY! No Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: Due to the fact that the game loops once you beat the Super Tank, you may of course freely continue on your game, as your score remains intact.
    2P Rules: Official score is the combined total of both players.
    Players are not allowed to take a life from their partner (as this will reset your score).
    Start 1:15
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 50
Size:  5.3 KBName:  image.png
Views: 54
Size:  665.0 KB

Views: 51
Size:  449.6 KB
Views: 49
Size:  287.1 KB
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:30761
    Submission points: 27796
Views: 48
Size:  5.5 KB
Size:  668.7 KB
Views: 49
Size:  671.9 KB
  4. 12-20-2021, 10:12 AM
    A Wr
Size:  180.1 KB
  5. 01-01-2022, 07:12 AM
    It seems like my 2 player submissions have been sitting in the queue for a while. If the only reason people are not voting yes, or abstaining from voting is from a rule clarification about when the scoring stops, I would prefer everyone just vote no and I will reupload them with adjusted scores.

I am all about strictly sticking to a rule without exceptions. In this case, though there is no rule and both methods have been approved using TGSAP as recently as 2021. That's why I find it a bit frustrating. We are also talking about such a minuscule amount of points compared to the total score.

Can we get some feedback from people about why they are not voting yes so we can clear all these 2-player scores off the queue?
  6. 01-05-2022, 10:46 AM
    accepted

not only did former first place add scores in the same fashion, a logical argument was put forth in that thread as to precisely why thats the way this should be

i'd like to remind people while this can vary from track to track and can be a controversial topic, with a little bit of digging, you know, simply going to the track and viewing the earlier submissions, you can sometimes find the answer pretty quickly
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks EightBitSteve thanked this post
    Likes EightBitSteve liked this post
  7. 01-13-2022, 06:01 PM
    Bumping for votes
Join us