1. Intellivision - Frog Bog - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 635 - Rickster8

11-27-2021, 04:36 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5508
    Rank

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console. Play One-Player only. It is the Player’s choice to use the left-side or the right-side Frog. The other Frog must be controlled by the computer. It is the player’s choice to play either the “Day” or “Night” Session. It is also the player's choice to use “Manual” or “Automatic” controls for your Frog’s arc and for your frog’s tongue action.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for my Frog Bog score of 635. I chose the left side to play. The game was played on the D&T 'manual' level and played on the 'Day' level. D&T means the player manually controls both the direction of the frog and the frog's tongue. The High Score run begins at the 12:35 mark. The score of 635 points is shown on screen at the 15:49 mark. I showed my hardware at the end of the video. The power was on and the Frog Bog cartridge was shown in the port. I reset the system and switched the power off at the end of the video. Thanks for watching and voting.
    NOTE: I played the game with my son, but this sub is just for my one score using the PURPLE frog. This submission is just for the 635 points score.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FROGBOG635.jpg  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-28-2021, 02:01 PM
    Please VOTE 'NO' on this. I didn't realize this track had to be played as one player only. I played this game with two players. Thanks....
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
  3. 11-28-2021, 02:08 PM
    Voting no as requested by submitter Richard Weidmann
    Can you vote on my arcade Batman racing 17 submissions?
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster8 View Post
    Please VOTE 'NO' on this. I didn't realize this track had to be played as one player only. I played this game with two players. Thanks....
  4. 11-28-2021, 02:57 PM
    I would have voted YES on this one based on historic acceptance at TG for a player’s 1-player achievement while performed in a 2-player game (so long as it doesn’t create an advantage).

However, as you point out Rick, the rules specified “one player game only”… therefore I must vote NO.

And as per your request Rick, voting NO.

Amazing score nonetheless!

5. 11-28-2021, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    I would have voted YES on this one based on historic acceptance at TG for a player’s 1-player achievement while performed in a 2-player game (so long as it doesn’t create an advantage).

However, as you point out Rick, the rules specified “one player game only”… therefore I must vote NO.

And as per your request Rick, voting NO.

Amazing score nonetheless!

Yeah as far as 'rules' go here at TG this one is pretty worthless. I scored 635 with my frog regardless of what the other side was doing be it human played or computer. Playing as a team with my son he scored 85 points. When I scored 625 awhile back the other side was played via the computer and that side scored 40 points, so really what's the difference? I get that RULES are RULES, but in this game / track the setting for the other frog means absolutely NOTHING!!! It's almost like in this case we have a RULE just to have a RULE... (Rolls Eyes)... No worries. I will just have to play it some more in hopes of equaling the same score...
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
Join us