This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Nam-1975 - Points - 819,400 - James Morris

11-29-2021, 12:21 PM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=244948
    Rank
    Rules
    Continues : INFINITEDemo Sound : ONHow To Play: ONDifficulty: LEVEL 5Bonus Rate: SECOND BONUSBonus: 100000/200000Hero: 3This track is for Highest Score, the above settings give 3 lives on difficulty 5, Continues can be set to On or OFF however NO CONTINUES are allowed to be used in submissions.
    Submission Message
    WR attempt recorded at 1Up Arcade Australia on 27 November 2021.
    Attempt starts: 00:25
    Last man down: 24:05
    Initials entered: 24:06
    Neo geo soft dips shown: 24:44
    Inside cab: 25:09
    Final scoreboard: 26:50
    I hope you all enjoy watching this as much as I did playing. Since my first game in March 2020 its quickly become a top 10 all time favourite of mine. I nearly threw this run as I had 3 silly mistakes before level 5 and didn’t think the run would lead to much- glad I kept playing! Thanks all ?

Attached Images Attached Images   
  2. 11-29-2021, 01:33 PM
    Voting yes on this, awesome work
    Thanks J.M thanked this post
    Likes J.M liked this post
  3. 11-29-2021, 01:44 PM
    Great work J.M
    Accepted! Congrats on the PB.
  4. 11-29-2021, 04:15 PM
    Amazing run James and congratulations on a WR score on this early release Neo Geo classic! :-D
  5. 11-29-2021, 04:38 PM
    Thanks Shi! The positivity and support that 1Up Arcade Australia and community (TG, GGA, Arcade Wars, FB groups) brings really means a lot to me. Not only from a personal goal setting improvement perspective, but from a holistic, greater-good that transcends language, geographic, politics or any other barriers :)
    Likes bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  6. 11-30-2021, 08:17 AM
    Nothing relevant to the evidence provided, but there is an issue with the way this game appears on the leaderboards here at TG.com

When you search NAM-1975 it says there are tracks on Arcade platform and Neo-Geo X (handheld) platform. But when you go to have a look at the Arcade scores nothing displays. No tracks or anything. There are, however, MAME scores in the database and you can't find them by searching by the name NAM-1975. You have to go straight to the friendly link without the platform tag: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/nam-1975/

Anyway this run looks nice and all that. When it gets accepted I just wonder where it's gonna show up on the site.
  7. 11-30-2021, 11:36 AM
    Very cool game! Voting Yes.

Yea, strangely if you click on the link directly underneath the video to see the track it takes you to a blank list of the MAME track for this game, and in the drop down menu there is no option to change it from MAME to Arcade. This issue needs to be brought to @admin staff on the glitches/bugs thread.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  8. 11-30-2021, 12:18 PM
    Hi, Thanks for the vote :) When the track was created this problem was noticed, its an unusual one. I believe the track creator has raised this issue with admin staff for attention. Yes, I also wonder where the track and consequently my achievement will sit after its passed in: kinda not fun if no one can ever see it other than by URL tag.
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  9. 11-30-2021, 12:19 PM
    Thanks for the vote Red Dawn and for noting the glitch :) I believe the track creator has raised a concern with admin staff to get rectified. Cheers!!
  10. 11-30-2021, 12:26 PM
    looks got voted yes . yeah yes :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us