Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Dreadnaught Factor - Points - 2,443 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Dreadnaught Factor - Points - 2,443 - Roger 111

11-29-2021, 05:22 PM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=7538
    Rank
    Rules
    Players must use the game's default settings upon boot-up.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 7:26.
    This really may be the most underrated Activision title of all time, it's really tense, figuring out what to shoot, and getting in position to do so, the control is intentionally "wobbly".
    Super fun game, one of my favorites. Mebbe can see trying again on INT, whenever all that mess dies down.
    :D
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 11-29-2021, 05:36 PM
    love it. i hope you keep doing these atari 8-bit submissions. i had an atari 400 back then, but limited funds, so i love going thru all the titles in the emulator, even the ones that don't make sense to submit on, like star raiders, scram, & castle wolfenstein (though i play the apple ii version of that).
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 11-29-2021, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdkong View Post
    love it. i hope you keep doing these atari 8-bit submissions. i had an atari 400 back then, but limited funds, so i love going thru all the titles in the emulator, even the ones that don't make sense to submit on, like star raiders, scram, & castle wolfenstein (though i play the apple ii version of that).
    I have an Atari 400 as well, it looks AWESOME, but I am waiting on a proper PSU to see if it works-I THINK it does.
    Tho I have the upgraded 600XL. and another to be upgraded soon, I DO want to get the 400 up and running, just because it looks so darned cool!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  4. 11-30-2021, 03:01 PM
    Voting yes
    Start 1:02
    Final 10:12
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 7:26.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 10
Size:  526.4 KB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 10
Size:  482.5 KB
    JJT_Defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:30865
    Submission points: 27481
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us