Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Home Run Contest - Any Character [Distance] - 1210.020 - Luke Tyler

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Home Run Contest - Any Character [Distance] - 1210.020 - Luke Tyler

12-08-2021, 09:05 PM
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    Home Run Contest - Any Character [Distance]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=226583
    Rank

Rules
    Single-player mode only. Any character may be used. Distance is as reported on the result screen.
    Submission Message
    A video and screenshot proving I accomplished the record.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1210.020.jpg  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Bishop Black, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 12-09-2021, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperBoatHat View Post
    vzaar-player

Home Run Contest - Any Character [Distance]

Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=226583
    Rules
    Single-player mode only. Any character may be used. Distance is as reported on the result screen.
    Submission Message
    A video and screenshot proving I accomplished the record.

Hi, nice score, but I don't see any video of the console bootup. (It's required to make sure that the game is being played on the actual console as opposed to an emulator or something different).
    Thanks PaperBoatHat, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 12-09-2021, 09:41 AM
    I'm sorry, but you must show the console booting up as well as the game being started from the beginning. Since you did not provide this, this is not acceptable.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Thanks PaperBoatHat thanked this post
    Likes Bishop Black liked this post
  4. 12-09-2021, 09:48 AM
    Unfortunately, at TG you must show a boot up and launch of the game. Really great performance though. Have to vote NO. If you do have a full video, upload it and then this submission would acceptable.
    Thanks PaperBoatHat thanked this post
  5. 12-09-2021, 05:45 PM
    Gotcha, I wish I was more aware of that. Would it count if I made a new video booting up the Switch, go to replays then record the video?
    PaperBoatHat
  6. 12-09-2021, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperBoatHat View Post
    Gotcha, I wish I was more aware of that. Would it count if I made a new video booting up the Switch, go to replays then record the video?
    I do not think replays are allowed as evidence because somehow (I have no idea how, I just read things in random places) those replays can be altered. Sadly, you would have to do a complete redo of the entire submission. Everyone, and I mean damn near everyone, did what you did on their first submission including myself. Luckily for you, you haven't submitted much yet. So show a full boot up, game launch, submissions in all your videos and you will have zero issues. Don't worry about dead time either. If you have 2 hours of dead time before your actual run, upload the entire thing and give us a time stamp when your run starts.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Bishop Black, JJT_Defender liked this post
  7. 12-12-2021, 01:46 PM
    Welcome Luke Tyler to Twin Galaxies and congratulations on your TG Wr

Here is some helpful advice
    1. Always do a Boot-up the majority of Twin Galaxies member prefer a player doing and shows you are starting a new game. Reason because some players try to use pre-recorded games, save state games, using pro action / game genie cades, passwords that are not allowed and as stated in the reply's REPLAYS are not accepted.
    2. Always show the game console system and disk / cartridge. reason some players may be using an emulator, using the wrong region PAL or NTSC that is not for the track
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  8. 12-22-2021, 10:28 AM
    You are new Luke Tyler to Twin Galaxies, but replays are not allowed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	136364
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  9. 12-22-2021, 10:31 AM
    Live game plays no replays.
    Ask Twin Galaxies members to vote NO and you vote no to to avoided taking credibility point hit
Join us