- G Funkarella

This poll is closed
  1. - G Funkarella

12-29-2021, 04:27 PM
    I was wondering how the GWR certificates work with published scores. I have two scores that were published in the 2016 and 2017 gamers editions books respectively which were both picked from twin galaxies without my involvement. I'm very thankful that I was included and would like to see if I can get a hold of certificates that I can frame, but so far I haven't found any info on how to do that. I've searched through the forums but have only found info on the now defunct GWR tracking system. Ive contacted GWR but have only received bot responses telling me to check my GWR email for a link. Since this was through twin galaxies and not myself submitting, I have no idea on how to proceed. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I just out of luck?
  2. 12-29-2021, 04:33 PM
    We used to be able to purchase TG certificates for our scores. They were extremely high quality but the process was riddled with problems and delays. It has since been discontinued.
    Your friend, datagod
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Thanks G Funkarella thanked this post
  3. 12-29-2021, 04:39 PM
    Dang. Oh well, thanks for the info
  4. 12-29-2021, 04:55 PM
    For anything related to GWR or its certificates, you must contact them through whatever means they provide.
    Unfortunately TG cannot help you with this and has no idea how GWR handles their gaming records business at this point.
    TG is currently working on examining if there is an efficient and reasonable way to begin issuing TG World Record certificates in 2022. There will be more info on this at a future date.
    Thank you.
    Likes Bishop Black liked this post
  5. 12-29-2021, 05:52 PM
    1. How much will the Twin Galaxies world record certificates cost?
    2. Can we use Submission Points to and how many submission points are needy to get a Twin Galaxies world record certificate.
    Lastly, on the arcade Super Bikes 2 rules
    3. I tried to EDIT the original Super Bikes 2 rules it does not allow me to. There are already TG wr's there.

4.. Can you ask @admin staff to put these rules in?

Super Bikes 2 Rules

#1. Glitches, simulator, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheat codes, clipping of the track, or hacking of the original game programming is prohibited.

2. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet. Show enough of the arcade cabinet to verify that the correct peripherals are included like handlebar, throttle and hand brakes.

3. non-glitched short cuts are ok.

Settings

1. 1 Player only

2. Any motorcycle bikes, modifications, transmission, difficulty.

3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve

4. Start time 80 seconds or less & check point bonus time can be 30 seconds or less, can be verified during game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    For anything related to GWR or its certificates, you must contact them through whatever means they provide.
    Unfortunately TG cannot help you with this and has no idea how GWR handles their gaming records business at this point.
    TG is currently working on examining if there is an efficient and reasonable way to begin issuing TG World Record certificates in 2022. There will be more info on this at a future date.
    Thank you.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  6. 12-29-2021, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    3. I tried to EDIT the original Super Bikes 2 rules it does not allow me to. There are already TG wr's there.

LMAO!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  7. 12-29-2021, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag82 View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!
    Man, laugh if you want-I DO understand the sentiment.
    But this is out of hand.
    More to follow.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  8. 12-29-2021, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    1. How much will the Twin Galaxies world record certificates cost?
    2. Can we use Submission Points to and how many submission points are needy to get a Twin Galaxies world record certificate.

Super Bikes 2 Rules

#1. Glitches, simulator, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheat codes, clipping of the track, or hacking of the original game programming is prohibited.

2. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet. Show enough of the arcade cabinet to verify that the correct peripherals are included like handlebar, throttle and hand brakes.

3. non-glitched short cuts are ok.

Settings

1. 1 Player only

2. Any motorcycle bikes, modifications, transmission, difficulty.

3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve

4. Start time 80 seconds or less & check point bonus time can be 30 seconds or less, can be verified during game play.
    ARE YOU F#^*&$G KIDDING ME!
    FOR CHRIST'S SAKES, JJT, WHAT THE HOLY HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!

I am freaking tired of you bullying and manipulating this site.
    Some people find enjoyment busting your balls, as it seems to be a HUGE target, but frankly, myself, I am just tired of it.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    Every...single...day...
    What you do is play games on modern arcade games that frankly noone else gives a flying flip about, you bait the submission forum to pump up your likes and thanks, and for the most part, it seems to be a personal mission for you to be a nuisance to every single person that uses this site.
    Not backing down-you ARE my Friend.
    If you are under MY skin, and I hate to try to make myself sound "special", but it is what it is, if you are making me as irritated as I am, I cannot IMAGINE how some others might be taking it.
    Just stop.
    STOP.

I admit-I've found your behavior amusing in the past, but now I am seeing it as time-bullying, and not a chance I'll stand for that, you need to stop.

That's it.
    Last edited by Rogerpoco; 12-29-2021 at 07:23 PM.
    Likes Snowflake, Desidious, sdwyer138 liked this post
  9. 12-29-2021, 07:39 PM
    next week in the mutliverse, TG members of this universe meet goatee wearing roger of the evil universe
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  10. 12-29-2021, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    ARE YOU F#^*&$G KIDDING ME!
    FOR CHRIST'S SAKES, JJT, WHAT THE HOLY HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!

I am freaking tired of you bullying and manipulating this site.
    Some people find enjoyment busting your balls, as it seems to be a HUGE target, but frankly, myself, I am just tired of it.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    JJT.
    Every...single...day...
    What you do is play games on modern arcade games that frankly noone else gives a flying flip about, you bait the submission forum to pump up your likes and thanks, and for the most part, it seems to be a personal mission for you to be a nuisance to every single person that uses this site.
    Not backing down-you ARE my Friend.
    If you are under MY skin, and I hate to try to make myself sound "special", but it is what it is, if you are making me as irritated as I am, I cannot IMAGINE how some others might be taking it.
    Just stop.
    STOP.

I admit-I've found your behavior amusing in the past, but now I am seeing it as time-bullying, and not a chance I'll stand for that, you need to stop.

That's it.

Oh boy, if Roger is getting this incensed then dude (JJT) you MUST be doing something terribly wrong here. I've NEVER seen him get pissed off.... I'm an innocent bystander here, no dogs in this fight, but like I said if he's this pissed off you gotta be WAY IN THE WRONG!!!! (Rolls eyes emoji) Times 10....
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Likes Snowflake, Rogerpoco, starcrytas liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us