ColecoVision / Adam - Pitstop - EMU - Albi-3 Laps-Fastest Time - - 01:31.0 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. ColecoVision / Adam - Pitstop - EMU - Albi-3 Laps-Fastest Time - - 01:31.0 - Roger 111

12-30-2021, 11:14 AM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Albi-3 Laps-Fastest Time -
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=28479
    Rank
    Rules
    Fastest Time may come from any skill level.
    Submission Message

Colem/Settings in beginning, race at 16:19.
    Watch your volume level at the end of this, I was(am)pretty excited and loud.
    I dragged a couple buddies into this one particularly for this track, knowing they had more skill than I did, and knowing there was one faster.
    One of them found it, gave me the belief that it was possible.
    I hate subbing this first, knowing the credit/glory should go to Greg(oops!), as I DO feel like it's a nasty, nasty time/accomplishment, good freaking luck duplicating it, as easy as it might look to ya, period.
    1:31.
    Albi Damned.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 12-30-2021, 11:43 AM
    Voting yes
    Start 16:19
    Final 19:09
    Name:  Screenshot_20211230-143922.png
Views: 50
Size:  271.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20211230-143938.png
Views: 48
Size:  263.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20211230-144037.png
Views: 48
Size:  244.0 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 12-30-2021, 12:20 PM
    Nice reaction!
    I understand the feeling of finally getting that time/score after so many attempts.

Good time!
    Accepted!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 12-30-2021, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    Nice reaction!
    I understand the feeling of finally getting that time/score after so many attempts.

Good time!
    Accepted!
    Man, I promise, and I think you know, the video evidence is there-
    I've had other scores that were "important", for whatever reason, where I "Woo-Hoo" in the same fashion, Dragster, etc, and also ones where I'm doing some unknown crap, lol, and get in my head what is "really good", and I get happy.
    I've also done "great" (just using storytelling license here, I ain't great) scores where I was pretty oblivious to what I was actually doing.
    For sure-when you try SOOO many times, knowing you CAN do it, it's like a release when you finally do!!!

Thanks, Man, I honestly think this is my own personal best score of the year, the "result" of all the work WE put into this game.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks starcrytas thanked this post
    Likes starcrytas liked this post
Join us