M.A.M.E. - Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 - Points [Single Player Only] - 3,340,510 - Jorge Gutierrez, Jared E Oswald, Juan Torres, Allen Carver, John P McAllister

Poll: Is this Performance Claim Valid?

Poll is under voting by Participants
  1. M.A.M.E. - Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 - Points [Single Player Only] - 3,340,510 - Jorge Gutierrez, Jared E Oswald, Juan Torres, Allen Carver, John P McAllister

01-01-2022, 07:10 AM
    vzaar-player

Points [Single Player Only]
    WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11953
    Rank
    Rules
    ROMSet: MSlug
    Hero: 3
    Continue: Off/Without
    Difficulty: Level 4
    Play Time: 60
    Blood: ON or Off
    Play Manual: ON
    Credit/Level: ON/ON
    Language: English
    Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 01-01-2022, 01:24 PM
    I doubt very much that John McAllister, Jared, Juan Torres and Allen Carver played this game with you. There has been an error, you included additional players in a submission that is for 1 player only.

Voting No!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  3. 01-01-2022, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    I doubt very much that John McAllister, Jared, Juan Torres and Allen Carver played this game with you. There has been an error, you included additional players in a submission that is for 1 player only.

Voting No!
    were you able to vote no? i cant, and thats by design

https://www.twingalaxies.com/admin-s...r-submissions-

unless all listed players as additional players first vote yes and approve their part of it, noone else can vote. thats good of course, cause its unresonable to expect us to know if the other players were really involved or not (well except in absurd cases like this lol). you could have good faith accepters accept, only to then find it rejected for the players not really invovled, so its good voting is locked until players are confimred.

I am curious if Jorge can explain how this happened. This is a very strange bug, but its also hard to imagine him doing it on purpose.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  4. 01-01-2022, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    were you able to vote no? i cant, and thats by design

https://www.twingalaxies.com/admin-s...r-submissions-

unless all listed players as additional players first vote yes and approve their part of it, noone else can vote. thats good of course, cause its unresonable to expect us to know if the other players were really involved or not (well except in absurd cases like this lol). you could have good faith accepters accept, only to then find it rejected for the players not really invovled, so its good voting is locked until players are confimred.

I am curious if Jorge can explain how this happened. This is a very strange bug, but its also hard to imagine him doing it on purpose.
    No I couldn't, like you said voting is not activated until all participants vote Yes. I'm not sure if it is a bug, I think maybe he was trying to tag people to review his performance and got confused with this new function.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  5. 01-02-2022, 06:43 PM
    I've just voted No.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
  6. 01-05-2022, 07:41 AM
    Hi all

If I have noticed that there has been an error in the publication, since there is more than one name in the title and from what I understand the page asked me to add participants to be able to publish.

Can someone tell me how to edit the publication or I have to do it again.

Thank you
  7. 01-05-2022, 07:53 AM
    Hey there! You cannot edit a score submission once it is published. It either gets accepted or rejected. You will need to do a new submission.
  8. 01-05-2022, 08:17 PM
    Jorge, since you seem to have accidentally added a few names, you could ask people to vote no on this submission and resubmit. As Ben said, you can't edit any scoring information after submitting.
  9. 01-07-2022, 04:28 PM
    I would vote, but it won't let me...
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  10. 01-07-2022, 06:30 PM
    I also voted no, maybe we just waiting for 1 or 2 of the other names to also vote no.
    Likes Evan liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Join us