M.A.M.E. - Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 - Points [Single Player Only] - 3,340,510 - Jorge Gutierrez

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 01-08-2022, 08:19 AM
    as much as i love this game i did not play hahahahahahaa
    Likes wwdkong liked this post
  2. 01-08-2022, 08:22 AM
    The funny part is I never even got a notification that I was added to the games player list??? I thought the system was set up to do so.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  3. 01-08-2022, 11:01 AM
    @JJT_Defender this seems to just need you to vote no to move out of the queue
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  4. 01-08-2022, 12:43 PM
    I have voted no. :-)
  5. 01-08-2022, 06:16 PM
    Man it’s wild that “participants” don’t get notified.
  6. 01-08-2022, 07:11 PM
    Do we need admin perhaps?
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  7. 01-08-2022, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Tyler View Post
    Do we need admin perhaps?
    this is dicey bc we know by common knowledge that the above-listed players did not participate. However a score claim was made based on multi players. The claim is wrong and should be rejected. But we can’t reject until all “participants” vote.

I’ll just wait for my chance to vote no I guess. Apparently Johnny Lightning is the “participant” we are waiting on.
  8. 01-09-2022, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    this is dicey bc we know by common knowledge that the above-listed players did not participate. However a score claim was made based on multi players. The claim is wrong and should be rejected. But we can’t reject until all “participants” vote.

I’ll just wait for my chance to vote no I guess. Apparently Johnny Lightning is the “participant” we are waiting on.
    Is he even active?
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Likes Rev John liked this post
  9. 01-15-2022, 10:38 AM
    This brings up a great use case. What if all the tagged participants are unable or unwilling to all vote the same way. Yes, it was likely not considered to ever occur, but yet here we are.

A critical part of testing is not only testing what you expect to occur, but testing what happens when something you don't expect to occur does occur.

A great solution to this would be having submissions simply expire after a predetermined period of time. 6 months? 1 year? This is something I have suggested on a couple different occasions in the past.
  10. 01-15-2022, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Tyler View Post
    Is he even active?
    active enough to see this submission and like it
    Name:  image.png
Views: 95
Size:  21.1 KB
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Join us