Xbox 360 Live Arcade - Game Room - Food Fight - Points - 179,600 - Justin Emory

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Xbox 360 Live Arcade - Game Room - Food Fight - Points - 179,600 - Justin Emory

01-03-2022, 07:27 AM
    vzaar-player

Food Fight - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130865
    Rank
    Rules
    Ranked Mode only. There are no other settings to change in this mode.

Submission Message
    I made a post in regards to the XBOX 360 arcade game room server being down, and how I can not play any games on ranked mode anymore. See Below
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/jlemory...om-server-down
    I am uploading this score in hopes of a possible rule change. The rule states the player must play in ranked mode. In ranked mode the dipswitches can not be changed, and the player can not rewind or pause. In classic mode the player can change the dipswitches and can rewind the game. I show the lack of a dipswitch setting on the Food Fight machine about 5:43. I show the dipswitches for Asteriods (which can be changed) are around 14:38. I show an example of what a rewind looks like around 15:14.
    I show boot up of the console around 0:09 and the controller around 0:52.
    I show that the server is down around 5:09
    I show ranked mode not available around 5:34
    The run starts around 7:48 and ends around 13:40.
    Thanks
    -justin-

Likes Excelliron liked this post
  2. 01-03-2022, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlemory1 View Post
    vzaar-player

Food Fight - Points
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130865
    RulesRanked Mode only. There are no other settings to change in this mode.
    Submission MessageI made a post in regards to the XBOX 360 arcade game room server being down, and how I can not play any games on ranked mode anymore. See Below
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/jlemory...om-server-down
    I am uploading this score in hopes of a possible rule change. The rule states the player must play in ranked mode. In ranked mode the dipswitches can not be changed, and the player can not rewind or pause. In classic mode the player can change the dipswitches and can rewind the game. I show the lack of a dipswitch setting on the Food Fight machine about 5:43. I show the dipswitches for Asteriods (which can be changed) are around 14:38. I show an example of what a rewind looks like around 15:14.
    I show boot up of the console around 0:09 and the controller around 0:52.
    I show that the server is down around 5:09
    I show ranked mode not available around 5:34
    The run starts around 7:48 and ends around 13:40.
    Thanks
    -justin-

I am hoping for a rule change that would allow the player to compete in classic mode instead of ranked mode, provided they did not change the dipswitch settings or rewind the game.
  3. 01-04-2022, 08:56 PM
    Given the technical impossibility of submitting under the current ruleset due to the server shutdown in 2017 that precludes a "ranked" submission, a verification walk through of settings as you've outlined sounds like just the perfect solution
    Likes Jlemory1 liked this post
  4. 01-05-2022, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener View Post
    Given the technical impossibility of submitting under the current ruleset due to the server shutdown in 2017 that precludes a "ranked" submission, a verification walk through of settings as you've outlined sounds like just the perfect solution
    I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.
  5. 01-31-2022, 09:14 AM
    As there are no other scores on the scoreboard and Ranked Mode is simply not possible, I'd recommend making a request of TG to change the rules to match Classic Mode. :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  6. 02-27-2022, 04:10 AM
    Going to vote No.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  7. 03-02-2022, 08:19 PM
    I agree with your assessment @Jlemory1

I think we should vote Yes on this submission under the given circumstances. It probably should have been this way from the beginning given, I assume, ranked mode requires internet access, and some times for some people that's not always possible.

This should also be brought up in the problems/glitches/scoreboard error thread

So im going to vote YES, to accept.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes Jlemory1 liked this post
Join us