NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Food Fight - Expert difficulty - Points - 999,600 - Justin Emory

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Food Fight - Expert difficulty - Points - 999,600 - Justin Emory

01-06-2022, 01:14 PM
    vzaar-player

Expert difficulty - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=245433
    Rank
    Rules
    Points - Score from a single game on the indicated difficulty. This is specifically for the NES homebrew Food Fight game made by FanBrew Games. Any updates or future revisions of the game are also accepted. The player must start from Level 1.
    Submission Message
    The cartridge is shown around 0:02. The run starts around 0:53 and ends about 20:20. The score glitches out at 1 million, so I put my score at 999,600. That is the last score I can make out before it glitches. The score is visable around 19:03.
    -justin-

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Barthax, Blackflag82 liked this post
  2. 02-04-2022, 11:13 AM
    I'd call that a rollover, not a glitch at all, so I'm not sure what to think/do on this one.
    You got to a million, it rolled over, and then kept scoring, properly, that's not a glitch, I don't think?
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 02-04-2022, 11:16 AM
    I kinda get it, but I still think you should be able to keep whatever points you get after the game gets a little wonky(I see that now).
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  4. 02-04-2022, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I kinda get it, but I still think you should be able to keep whatever points you get after the game gets a little wonky(I see that now).
    Thanks for checking it out. Yea I was unsure how to handle that exactly. I could have kept on going but the score counter really gets all messed up.
Join us