Commodore 64 - 10-Pin Bowling - EMU - Points - 174 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Commodore 64 - 10-Pin Bowling - EMU - Points - 174 - Roger 111

    01-13-2022, 06:37 PM
    vzaar-player


    EMU - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=53891
    Rank
    2
    Rules
    This is the Public Domain version, released in 1984. This game has no settings for the player to select, therefore no specific rules apply. Please use default settings.
    Submission Message

    VICE/Settings in beginning, attempt at 16:10.
    Not too good, not too bad.
    Tough Bowling game, for sure.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 01-14-2022, 07:58 AM
    Good game until the final two frames; a strike in the 9th frame would've changed everything.

    I forgot about this game and now I see why lol. This particular Bowling game is brutal.
  3. 01-14-2022, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1019 View Post
    Good game until the final two frames; a strike in the 9th frame would've changed everything.

    I forgot about this game and now I see why lol. This particular Bowling game is brutal.
    Oh, Man, I mentioned on Kikstart, finding the fun "fighting the badness"-it's fun, for sure, but you're right, it suuuucks, lol!!!

    Now, that said-
    I think a lot of us can get 300's on various forms of Bowling, depending on our system specialty, by finding a perfect spot to do your thing-
    I really felt like this was almost a more accurate representation of a "regular person" trying to bowl, for some odd reason, and the scores are more on par for what you'd actually see in a Bowling alley, mebbe that's what they were going for?

    Thanks!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  4. 01-14-2022, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1019 View Post
    Good game until the final two frames; a strike in the 9th frame would've changed everything.

    I forgot about this game and now I see why lol. This particular Bowling game is brutal.
    Assuming I play this again(not really on my radar, I may get bored sometime tho), you think it would be OK for me to try to play left handed?
    Rules don't say yes/no, but just being lefty, when I have the option(Intellivision), I like to try it that way.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  5. 01-14-2022, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Assuming I play this again(not really on my radar, I may get bored sometime tho), you think it would be OK for me to try to play left handed?
    Rules don't say yes/no, but just being lefty, when I have the option(Intellivision), I like to try it that way.
    Speaking of Intellivision, you said when it snowed you'd break yours out, sooooooooooooo???? :P :P :P
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  6. 01-14-2022, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster8 View Post
    Speaking of Intellivision, you said when it snowed you'd break yours out, sooooooooooooo???? :P :P :P
    Haha, Man, I did NOT expect the boon of systems and stuff coming my way the way they have!
    I HAVE to open up my CoCo2 soon and work on it-one, I want to play it, and two, I need to reinforce to Steve that I'm not completely lazy, so I can get him to get on getting me a C64 set up...
    I will tho, soon!!!

    Haha, "Bowling", "Intellivision"-you already know this story, I kinda collect the game shirts(we all do, lol), my "prize" is my INT Bowling Team shirt, haha, I sprung for the nicer cotton or whatever, it's sooo soft!!!
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  7. 01-14-2022, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Assuming I play this again(not really on my radar, I may get bored sometime tho), you think it would be OK for me to try to play left handed?
    Rules don't say yes/no, but just being lefty, when I have the option(Intellivision), I like to try it that way.
    I'm pretty sure I bowled with both hands so it should be fine.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, wwdkong liked this post
  8. 01-14-2022, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1019 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I bowled with both hands so it should be fine.
    Not what you meant, but I pictured you with a bowling ball, IRL, holding it Granny Style(BBall free throws), rolling it down the lane...
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes wwdkong, Marco1019 liked this post
  9. 01-14-2022, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Not what you meant, but I pictured you with a bowling ball, IRL, holding it Granny Style(BBall free throws), rolling it down the lane...
    :D
    I should have clarified that I'm pretty sure I bowled alternating hands between left and right.

    Granny Style is available through a code.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, wwdkong liked this post
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Join us