vzaar-player
    NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=36711
    Rank
    Rules
    Level = 1
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, attempt at 1:47.
    Didn't expect to do quite so well, lol, was hoping to nip the high score, this was not bad at all!
    Running out of bullets sucks, but I suppose if you didn't you could find ways to just pick off baddies w/o really trying, especially the green guy.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 01-14-2022, 08:47 AM
    Additional evidence is the justification for not showing the game selection onscreen-tough to do, the front of my TV stand isn't as big as it looks onscreen.
    Pressing 1 starts at 1 tho, simple as that.
    Thanks!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 01-14-2022, 09:07 AM
    Y'know, I kinda gotta say-and this likely deserves more like a wall post-
    This score can certainly be beaten, no question, but I've heard the name I had to beat to get it, no slouch, mebbe hit and miss for all I know, but Pompa has good stuff.
    Well, I really did kinda mash it, pretty much bullied the game to a score, frankly it just wasn't all that difficult.
    I know, I know, stop bragging, stop being full of yurself, but that's actually the opposite of the feelings, there just seems to be no conceivable way to me that I am actually any good, compared to names I know and stuff, I'm totally just a regular dude and all.

But what it is-if you watch, I played smart as hell, figured out what I wanted to do on my own, disregarded stupid stuff, focused on how to score.
    That came from Greg.
    Garrett, Pete, JD, Daniel, so, sooo many others.
    I actually AM good, anymore. Blows me away.
    But as I've said before-I didn't bring any skill with me to TG really, just a decent amount of talent.
    The ONLY reason I am able to do some of the stuff I do is because I have great Friends, and have a great place to interact with them.

A lot of folks have evidently phased out, and I miss them, but I do feel a responsibility to try to help out others that are in the shoes I was in five or six years ago.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Fordy, samhain2099 liked this post
Join us