M.A.M.E. - Super Street Fighter II Turbo [World 940223] - Points [Tournament Settings] - 1,936,500 - Chris Gleed

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Super Street Fighter II Turbo [World 940223] - Points [Tournament Settings] - 1,936,500 - Chris Gleed

01-15-2022, 01:34 PM
    vzaar-player

Points [Tournament Settings]
    WolfMame version
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11191
    Rank

Rules
    ROM: SSF2T
    Internal Settings
    -----------------
    Game Difficulty: 8/Hardest
    Continue: Off
    Start Mode: Off
    Monitor Flip: Off
    Game Speed: Turbo 1
    Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! You may freely select any available character, including Akuma. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    Played at turbo 2 speed setting (faster than rules require). All other settings per TG rules.

Attached Files Attached Files
  2. 01-16-2022, 01:39 AM
    NVRAM was operative, during this INP's recording, so it is not eligible for submission. This error is avoided by adding "-nvram_directory NUL" to your command line or batch file.

Also, in the interest of making as few changes to the original INP as possible, do not strip the file extension (".inp") from the INP file. I recommend archiving the INP without renaming it.

Thanks wwdkong, YesAffinity thanked this post
  3. 01-16-2022, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    NVRAM was operative, during this INP's recording, so it is not eligible for submission. This error is avoided by adding "-nvram_directory NUL" to your command line or batch file.

Also, in the interest of making as few changes to the original INP as possible, do not strip the file extension (".inp") from the INP file. I recommend archiving the INP without renaming it.
    Ok, thanks. Will run it again. I set my nvram directory to read only and modified permissions so it would not be accessible, as that's always done the trick in the past. Will run with the suggested command line arguement. That does seem easier.

I didnt realize I renamed the inp. Thought I renamed the zip file, but not the inp itself.

Anyhoo, go ahead and reject, I will resubmit.
    Matthew 21:22

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

My current collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzvF3dRPsw
Join us