Xbox 360 - Final Fantasy XIII - Battle Result - Chapter 4 - Pulsework Soldier x2, Thexteron x2 [Score] - 10,656 - Andrew Mee

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox 360 - Final Fantasy XIII - Battle Result - Chapter 4 - Pulsework Soldier x2, Thexteron x2 [Score] - 10,656 - Andrew Mee

01-16-2022, 07:48 AM
    vzaar-player

Battle Result - Chapter 4 - Pulsework Soldier x2, Thexteron x2 [Score]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=242886
    Rank

Rules
    Score result from any battle in the given chapter against the specific enemy or enemy set indicated. Any available combination of player's team in the chapter may be used. Any combination of weapons, potions or upgrades may be used before and/or during the battle. Any paradigms may be used and freely switched as permitted by the game.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20110704. Attempt begins around 1:43:20. Chapter 4 can be confirmed around 1:07:16, 1:16:49, 1:35:19, 1:35:17, 1:52:07, 2:03:33, 2:14:06, 2:20:25, 2:26:16 and 2:36:57.
    -- AP

2. 01-16-2022, 06:05 PM
    Are you sure this is the right score? I counted 2 Pulsework Soldiers and 3 Thexteron. Does that matter for this submission or is that simply what the bare minimum number of each enemy has to be?
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 01-16-2022, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Are you sure this is the right score? I counted 2 Pulsework Soldiers and 3 Thexteron. Does that matter for this submission or is that simply what the bare minimum number of each enemy has to be?
    The opponent numbers should definitely match the track title at the start of the battle (there's a small number of opponents with the ability to summon others). There's a few ways to check & experience with the game really helps out.

- At the start of this battle is the greatest boon: I get a pre-emptive strike and get to hit each opponent in turn.
    - When there are multiple enemies of the same type, the game adds a letter suffix to differentiate them that always starts at A and increments for each duplicate opponent (in this case there is a "Pulsework Soldier B" and a "Thexteron C" so there's at least 2 of one and 3 of the other just from that reference alone).
    - When attacking you get to choose the target opponent and the list only ever displays four at a time (so isn't perfect for large numbers) but here you also get to see the letter suffixes.
    - Lastly, the perspective: alas, this doesn't always show the whole battle field and for really short fights opponents may have been killed before it's obvious they were there but in this case, there's a clear view near the start:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2022-01-17 08-06-58.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	660.3 KB 
ID:	137209
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 01-16-2022, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    LOL, I examined the footage again & thought, "yes, I can count correctly in the footage." Yeah, but I can't match it up with the track title! :P Took me a while to realise where the mistake was, thanks! :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
Join us