Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Super Off-Road - NTSC - Most Money Earned - 7,790,000 - daniel quinn

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Super Off-Road - NTSC - Most Money Earned - 7,790,000 - daniel quinn

    01-16-2022, 09:46 PM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    NTSC - Most Money Earned
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=32256
    Rank

    Rules
    Must Enter Your Initials, Any Button Configuration
    Special Rules: Your scoring attempt ends the FIRST time you finish in 4th place. Your Score is the cumulative sum of all race earnings. Any cash bonus received during the race in which you lost does NOT count towards your score.
    Submission Message
    payouts go as followed


    150k
    160
    80
    160
    100
    60
    100
    120
    50
    210
    150
    100
    150
    100
    160
    180
    80
    150
    110
    110
    50
    150
    150
    150
    160
    110
    150
    150
    150
    100
    150
    150
    250
    150
    180
    150
    160
    100
    210
    160
    150
    150
    160
    150
    150
    160
    160
    150
    160
    150
    160
    150
    150
    180
    160
    150


    score was set on a model 2 genesis, using a 8bitdo wireless controller


    thank you

    Likes nads liked this post
  2. 01-16-2022, 09:47 PM



    link to video
  3. 01-17-2022, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannydodge View Post



    link to video
    You have to submit the video directly to TG, you can't use the youtube video. You can download the video from YT and upload it to TG, but nobody can vote yes unless you upload the video.
  4. 01-17-2022, 03:24 PM
    I'm abstaining until you upload a video to the website. If you don't do this, this submission will be rejected.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  5. 01-17-2022, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by voltronforce0 View Post
    You have to submit the video directly to TG, you can't use the youtube video. You can download the video from YT and upload it to TG, but nobody can vote yes unless you upload the video.
    alright cool thanks for the info its been a long long time since ive done a score, video is uploading now

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Tyler View Post
    I'm abstaining until you upload a video to the website. If you don't do this, this submission will be rejected.

    should be good now
    Thanks Lauren Tyler thanked this post
  6. 01-31-2022, 03:29 AM
    You might want to check your math again and you also skipped the results of 1 race at around 28:00 mark.
    I'm coming up with 8,110,000 with a total of 57 races.

    Voting No
  7. 01-31-2022, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redelf View Post
    You might want to check your math again and you also skipped the results of 1 race at around 28:00 mark.
    I'm coming up with 8,110,000 with a total of 57 races.

    Voting No
    damnit you are right, I did some how miss one race in my math, i guess ill have to resubmit, unless i can make a change to this submission?
  8. 01-31-2022, 04:56 AM
    You just need to vote NO on this submission and start a new one. You can't do any editing on a submission.

    Voting NO
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Join us