Intellivision - White Water - NTSC/PAL - Level 4 - Fastest Completion - 36.3 - Richard Weidmann

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - White Water - NTSC/PAL - Level 4 - Fastest Completion - 36.3 - Richard Weidmann

01-21-2022, 06:04 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Level 4 - Fastest Completion
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=36921
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.
    Press button 2 for Level 4.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for White Water on the Intellivision, Course (Game / Skill Level) 4, My best final time was 36.3 seconds. Game settings were selected at the 19:43 mark. There are many runs on this video, but for this submission the best timed run begins at the 19:43 mark. Best time of 36.3 seconds is shown on screen at the 20:29 mark. Boot up occurs at the beginning of the video. Intellivision hardware shown at the end, power was on and the White Water cartridge was shown in the port. Reset done and power switched off at the very end of the video. Thanks for watching and voting.
    NOTE: I wonder if this gets Roger to bust out his Intellivision NOW??? :-)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, swaggers, JJT_Defender, Fordy, nads liked this post
  2. 01-21-2022, 06:30 AM
    Well, that was REALLY pretty!!!
    Seriously, I advise you to stay on this game, as you are in the zone, and this game certainly has one-all my good times came in a short period, and you remember, even I couldn't replicate them in the HSC, I had just been "hot".
    You've totally got the raft control down tho, really neat to see someone else play "on purpose" on this game, it's not easy!

Accepted!!!

And-
    Mebbe.
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 01-21-2022, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Well, that was REALLY pretty!!!
    Seriously, I advise you to stay on this game, as you are in the zone, and this game certainly has one-all my good times came in a short period, and you remember, even I couldn't replicate them in the HSC, I had just been "hot".
    You've totally got the raft control down tho, really neat to see someone else play "on purpose" on this game, it's not easy!

Accepted!!!

And-
    Mebbe.
    :)

Lol thanks, at the very end of the run if I didn't have two guys left in the raft, that final bump would have ended my best run ever on Game 4 and my TV would have paid the price. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 01-21-2022, 07:12 AM
    accepted...
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
  5. 01-21-2022, 07:21 AM
    Haha, one more quick "pump you up" about this one
    (I know what it's like to have wicked-chicken scores kinda go unnoticed, is a bummer...)

You yourself told me, months ago when ya'll were playing this in the HSC over at AA that noone was ever gonna beat my times.
    You weren't particularly going out of your way to be nice to me, you just actually meant it, lol!
    So-you must be pretty good.
    :D
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  6. 01-21-2022, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Haha, one more quick "pump you up" about this one
    (I know what it's like to have wicked-chicken scores kinda go unnoticed, is a bummer...)

You yourself told me, months ago when ya'll were playing this in the HSC over at AA that noone was ever gonna beat my times.
    You weren't particularly going out of your way to be nice to me, you just actually meant it, lol!
    So-you must be pretty good.
    :D

Yeah, but I specifically meant races 1, 2. I think those two times (YOURS) are UNBEATABLE!!!!
    ***A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of Chess?***
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  7. 01-21-2022, 07:49 AM
    Accepted. You did an expedient job getting to the finish line and sacrificed a few men along the way.
Join us