1. Commodore 64 - Turbo Out Run - EMU (Points) - 8,732,100 - Roger 111

01-21-2022, 07:08 AM
    vzaar-player

EMU (Points)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=37946
    Rank
    Rules
    Player is free to choose between manual and automatic.
    There are no other settings for the player to select, so no other specific rules apply.

Submission Message

VICE/Settings in beginning, attempt at 14:12.
    Had a nice long submission message, the uploader took a dump on me, and I'm not typing it again.
    Learned to swap disc sides with this run, so that's good!
    First time I beat level 8, I see why Marc was stuck where he was, the game really tries to stop you there, but I'm still surprised none of the OutRun ringers have completed this one, it's not a terrible game.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks JJT_Defender, Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Rickster8, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 01-21-2022, 07:11 AM
    No idea what's up with the up with the uploader, and I have no idea what it is telling me the problem is, so I likely won't be able to fix this one.
    Not good. I really can't do much different on my end, I hope I'm still able to submit at all, all my vids will be in this format or whatever, not into spending time converting them or anything...
    :(
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 01-21-2022, 07:12 AM
    And now it works...
    ?
    Lol. Sheesh.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  4. 01-21-2022, 08:27 AM
    Normally, using continues isn't allowed, but considering the continue in the clinching run happened on the very first stage on a game that resets the score on continue, I will make an exception and accept it.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 01-21-2022, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rej72380 View Post
    Normally, using continues isn't allowed, but considering the continue in the clinching run happened on the very first stage on a game that resets the score on continue, I will make an exception and accept it.
    I actually mentioned that in my longer initial message-
    I used a "replay", not quite the same as continue, it starts you at level one, with no points or advantage-the alternative would be to go thru the load times again, but the replay seemed the better option.
    Good Eye, again, I really did mean to mention it, was just ticked off at the uploader, "failed" twice before I got this to go thru.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
Join us