1. TRS-80 CoCo / CoCo2 - Chambers - EMU - Points - 30,900

02-15-2022, 04:54 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=238417
    Rank
    Rules
    This game has no settings for the player to select, therefore no specific rules apply.
    Submission Message

EMU(Xroar)/Settings in beginning, only one attempt.
    I do tend to get overzealous at times, but this is one of the best games that noone has heard of, EVER!
    Top right is a display of the rooms(chambers)you have to complete, they aren't terribly hard but completing them all is tough!!!
    Couldn't find a manual-I assume after you beat all the Chambers, you can do..."something" in the middle room, but it just kicked my butt.
    Completing all the rooms on the map was my goal tho, so tickled with it.
    Truly-this was a FUN game!!!
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 02-16-2022, 07:23 AM
    Voting yes
    Start 1:04
    Final 9:53
    Name:  image.png
Views: 22
Size:  458.5 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 02-16-2022, 08:16 AM
    The only "bump for attention" here is to say, for real, check this game out because it's really fun, and something I think a lot of folks might want to play.
    The CoCo emu is tricky, I don't mind to help, HMU, but something about this game was "extra fun", and I have a lot of subs going on(lol), many more signifigant than this, but I really enjoyed the challenge of trying to clear all the chambers, I see things from a 50 year old's perspective now, but I can see where it would have been a blast as a kid, much more fun then the games I actually HAD for the CoCo2, lol!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  4. 02-16-2022, 08:21 AM
    Thanks to Luigi as well, for playing it and introducing me to it-
    Haha, I swear, I'm not chasing you, Man, I have a real CoCo2 a couple feet away from me, and all the stuff to upgrade it whenever I get the guts, thanks to OnlyinAJeep, so I was just exploring around on EMU to see what all it could do.
    You usually play pretty good games, for sure!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  5. 02-16-2022, 12:38 PM
    Attempt at 1:45, I did blow a start, sorry about that...
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
Join us