Nintendo DS - Metroid Prime Pinball - NTSC/PAL - High Score - Single Mission - Tallon Overworld (Normal difficulty) - 141,542,280

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 03-02-2022, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    I would announce on the video that it was a natural break in the action and I was going to get another beer or go pee, and did not actually pause the game.
    Oh man, I hope you grabbed the beer and drank it while you peed. You would have been so cool if you did! Oh, college memories.
    Likes Rogerpoco, Barthax, Clyde liked this post
  2. 03-02-2022, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Oh man, I hope you grabbed the beer and drank it while you peed. You would have been so cool if you did! Oh, college memories.
    Lol, a beer helmet and a cowboy catheter and yur good to go!

Didn't watch this(cool game tho).
    Going with Kyle, marathon rules or not, dude played a long time to get this score, I don't see the break time being a real issue.

Again-not at all my "favorite", but this truly is on my list of "best" games ever, it really is well put together.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks L2thousand thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, Clyde liked this post
  3. 03-02-2022, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Are you asking for a video of "additional evidence"?
  4. 03-02-2022, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by L2thousand View Post
    Hi! So the button toggle on the left side is for volume. I turn it up when I break so the sound can be heard better to show the music is playing as it should with no break in the music/sound(to enforce the fact that I'm not somehow doing something to affect the game or cosole like camera tricks or something).
    I knew there was something other than the L button you were fiddling with! :)
    Likes L2thousand liked this post
  5. 03-03-2022, 06:30 AM
    Thank you for the information on left button.

Quote Originally Posted by L2thousand View Post
    Hi! So the button toggle on the left side is for volume. I turn it up when I break so the sound can be heard better to show the music is playing as it should with no break in the music/sound (to enforce the fact that I'm not somehow doing something to affect the game or console like camera tricks or something).

So, the volume increase I used to strengthen the fact that the game was consistently on and there was no funny business.
    I turn it down when I get back because it's a bit to loud for me when I play. When I continue playing, it's of course obvious that the game is being played in a consistent manner.

Hope that helps explain! :)
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks L2thousand thanked this post
    Likes Clyde liked this post
  6. 03-17-2022, 12:35 AM
    Thanks to all for voting when you get a chance! :)
  7. 03-17-2022, 04:45 AM
    I'm voting to accept
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Join us