Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Spider-Man and the X-Men: Arcade's Revenge - NTSC - Points - 46,450

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Spider-Man and the X-Men: Arcade's Revenge - NTSC - Points - 46,450

03-10-2022, 08:55 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130358
    Rank
    Rules
    No Settings To Change [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: Star Leeching is Prohibited!
    Submission Message
    Only one performance in the video.
    Gameplay begins @ 2:40
    Cart, console, and controller shown more clearly at the closing end of the video.

I got a little hung up on one of the parts of the stage trying to make a particular jump, otherwise this video would be a little shorter.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 03-16-2022, 05:07 PM
    With this I will have the TG record for all the score based Sega Genesis Spider-man games.

I used to have this title on gameboy when I was a kid. I hadnt played it since I was probably 11. I remember beating 1st level Spider-man but I dont know if I was able to make it much further than that as a kid. I do remember an underwater level which was absolutely dreadful, more so even than the NES TMNT underwater level.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Likes BotzaBrand liked this post
  3. 03-16-2022, 05:51 PM
    Voted yes. Awesome for you to now own all Genesis Spider Man records:)

That being said, I need some pro tips against the Kingpin in the original Spider Man Genesis release. I love that game and still play my childhood copy, but I've only beaten it once. Any tricks for jump kicking Fisk in the face?
    I always blow it due to the time limit before Mary Jane dies and you only get the one shot.
    Thanks Excelliron thanked this post
  4. 03-16-2022, 06:15 PM
    Thats another one I played as a kid, but havnt yet picked it up as an adult. I wish that one kept track of score.
    Yea I played that game for a time when I was younger. I dont think I ever beat it though. If I remember right I made it to Kingpin a time or two but he was harder than the other bosses.
    There were quite a few games like that where as a kid I beat the game but couldnt beat the end boss. Castlevania I especially remember trying to beat the cookie monster at the end of the games probably hundreds of times and never being succesful lol
  5. 03-16-2022, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron View Post
    Thats another one I played as a kid, but havnt yet picked it up as an adult. I wish that one kept track of score.
    Yea I played that game for a time when I was younger. I dont think I ever beat it though. If I remember right I made it to Kingpin a time or two but he was harder than the other bosses.
    There were quite a few games like that where as a kid I beat the game but couldnt beat the end boss. Castlevania I especially remember trying to beat the cookie monster at the end of the games probably hundreds of times and never being succesful lol
    I'm really surprised at the amount of games I played briefly as a kid, mainly rented NES games, and upon replaying them now I'm awful and surprised how difficult it is to progress.
    Kingpin is legitimately one of the top 3 hardest bosses I've faced. I've got to crack the code
  6. 03-16-2022, 06:38 PM
    Same here. For most of the NES lifespan I only had like maybe 5 games for the system, everything else I played was either at friends houses (the good games) or renting from the video store (the bad games). And the box art could be so deceiving too. I remember a lot of one-weekend games from the video store, stuff like American Gladiators, Caveman Games.....other times I'd rent an NES game and never figure how to progress out of the first screen LOL ...ahhhh the good ol days
  7. 03-19-2022, 06:47 PM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Only one performance in the video.
    Gameplay begins @ 2:40
    Cart, console, and controller shown more clearly at the closing end of the video.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 12
Size:  688.4 KB
Size:  575.9 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Excelliron thanked this post
  8. 03-19-2022, 06:56 PM
    Final score on top video at 46:18.840 46,950
Size:  757.1 KB
    But on the bottom video the score is 46,450 or 48,450
    Can a Twin Galaxies member get clearer capture picture the final score?
    Thank you
Size:  688.7 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us