iOS - Candy Crush Saga - Level 1 [Points]

Donate and help activate this track:

Voters
    You have no permission to vote this track.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. iOS - Candy Crush Saga - Level 1 [Points]

03-14-2022, 05:24 PM
    Platform

iOS

Game Name

Candy Crush Saga

Description

Level 1 [Points]

Score Type

Points Int

The developers have been known to randomly change the progress area names and the challenges of each stages. This track is for the specific level number ONLY (regardless of name of area or initial stage layout). As with the history of the game, it is expected this track's stage will produce very different challenges over time and it is also expected newer stage layouts may be impossible to attain the scores of history or they may wildly improve upon them. Such is the nature of this track and game.

Ranking Method
    Highest is best
    Track URL
    Level 1 [Points]
    Rules

The use of boosters is not allowed.

The use of continues is not allowed.

Notes: Boosters are selected or equipped by the player. Items that appear during the game as a result of gameplay are not counted as boosters, in order to prevent gameplay tactics being hindered.

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 03-14-2022, 06:41 PM
    Oh, please, Pete...be starting a track for the sake of it...I hope you aren't addicted to the Candy, lol, it can easily happen!!!
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes nads, Barthax liked this post
  3. 03-14-2022, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Oh, please, Pete...be starting a track for the sake of it...I hope you aren't addicted to the Candy, lol, it can easily happen!!!
    :)
    No nothing like that.. I was a founder on the original one, now that the developers have updated the game the "Worlds" dont align.

Then i was asked if I could help out...

Just creating the tracks now based on level number that way it wont matter if the game gets updated again in the future
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us