1. Intellivision - Night Stalker - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 3,275,500

04-04-2022, 05:28 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3255
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.
    Starting speed is PLAYERS CHOICE. (please see additional Info for more detail)

Submission Message
    INTELLIVISION NIGHT STALKER
    This track may be played on any level. I played on DISC LEVEL.
    Final Score: 3,275,500
    Maxout during the character "P" which is "32" as described on my submission for the Disc Level track. The score goes into "negative crazy code" during the 3,200,000's on this game - thus it is a "maxout".
    Pics below of the final score before max-out, Game-Over score with "negative code" and the table of code.
    Thanks Everyone!

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Thanks Megamatt79 thanked this post
    Likes Megamatt79, Fly liked this post
  2. 04-04-2022, 06:22 PM
    It will take me a bit to watch all of your video, but I have zero doubt regarding its validity. I just took a look at that endgame scenario and man, that is really wild!

I had a feeling that the game might have an eventual max-out point, but I always figured that it would be way higher than 3,275,500. Kudos to you for making the discovery!

Congratulations, Al, this is one hell of a feat!
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
    Likes Intellivision Master liked this post
  3. 04-04-2022, 06:24 PM
    @Megamatt79 … Matt I’m proud to now join you in the conversation Re the top of Night Stalker!!! This is one of the toughest challenges on the console (and frankly any console). To prove it, as far as I know we’re the only two players to even hit one million points… and every Int player played Night Stalker!

I wanted to pay you homage in my sub message but the text is now limited and I ran out of room!

Thanks Megamatt79 thanked this post
    Likes Megamatt79, Excelliron liked this post
  4. 04-04-2022, 06:33 PM
    Matt we wrote at the same time!

Your message is so appreciated! It means a lot coming from you!

I have many proud scores… this is bunched at the very top with very few exceptions with it!

you were the first to master this game and I’m just proud to be there with you Matt!

5. 04-04-2022, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    @Megamatt79 … Matt I’m proud to now join you in the conversation Re the top of Night Stalker!!! This is one of the toughest challenges on the console (and frankly any console). To prove it, as far as I know we’re the only two players to even hit one million points… and every Int player played Night Stalker!

I wanted to pay you homage in my sub message but the text is now limited and I ran out of room!
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Matt we wrote at the same time!

Your message is so appreciated! It means a lot coming from you!

I have many proud scores… this is bunched at the very top with very few exceptions with it!

you were the first to master this game and I’m just proud to be there with you Matt!
    I greatly appreciate the very kind words and acknowledgement, my friend! Your otherworldly skill is rivaled only by your boundless love and respect for all things Intellivision! Records are meant to be achieved, challenged, and if possible, broken. I can think of no one better to have ended my run at the top of the Night Stalker mountain than you, sir!

Congratulations again on this momentous achievement!
    Likes Intellivision Master, Excelliron liked this post
  6. 04-07-2022, 05:36 PM
    Voting yes
    Can provide each of the million-point time stamps? i have the first million
    Letters from A to P
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 24
Size:  465.8 KBName:  image.png
Size:  465.6 KBName:  image.png
Size:  490.2 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes Intellivision Master liked this post
  7. 04-07-2022, 06:44 PM
    Tomorrow. Too tired tonight!

And the code doesn't go by millions. It goes by "hundreds of thousands".

The first "Hundreds of thousands" in code is ":" which is "10" = One Million.

The game stops counting in numbers at 900,000. The first coded character is ":" which is "10" ...

Which is "10" "Hundred thousands" = One million. The codes count by "hundreds of thousands" after that up to "P" = "32".

I'll fill in the times tomorrow. Too Tired.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Join us