Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Tetris - NTSC - Normal Game - Points - 32,574

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 05-26-2022, 04:17 AM
    I think its worth noting though that this game can only be played on a flash cart or something similar, no official non-Japanese cart was made, and the gamer never showed that cheats/save states was turned off. Granted I dont really know how that would effect a game of tetris but I thought that was worth pointing out.
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 06-03-2022, 05:55 PM
    Until things clear up, I am abstaining
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 06-03-2022, 06:26 PM
    I'll be abstaining too.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  4. 07-11-2022, 09:00 PM
    Bumping...
  5. 08-02-2022, 07:58 AM
    console showing is not required, frankly nor does it anything other than rule out honest mistakes. a cheater could (and has) easily show a console on film while another console or recording is hooked up to the tv. if you're not showing wires, then showing console proves nothing. its only use is ruling out honest mistakes like wrong system.

that said, showing console is so easy, alot of us just give in rather than fight those demanding it, the giving it creates the illusion that more people insist on it than do. I for example really dont care but i'll go with the flow.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  6. 08-02-2022, 02:05 PM
    We dont know if codes/cheats were used, we dont know if this was even played on a Sega Genesis. Guessing by what we see in the video and the description Im assuming it wasnt played on a Sega Genesis.
    And the submitter seemingly doesnt care about clarifying any of this.
    If we dont reject this its going to sit in the queue permanently.

Is there any kind of time limit? If something sits in the queue without being rejected/accepted can it sit there for a year? 2 years?
    Rampage Arcade World Champion
    ...............Roy was Right..................
  7. 08-02-2022, 02:21 PM
    How adjudication works has some secrets to stop people from being exploiting details but I do believe that yes submissions can sit forever
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  8. 08-02-2022, 04:37 PM
    Sorry but the lack of overall evidence means I can't vote yes here.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  9. 08-30-2022, 12:30 AM
    The gameplay looks solid. Anyway, since you're a so strong Tetris player, my advice is the following: ask people to reject this (or it will likely stay in the queue forever), don't forget to vote no yourself, or you'll lose Submission Points, on the opposite you'll earn SP, and submit another performance, showing console, cart, boot up, and all. Look at others' past accepted submissions on the same platform and take note of what the community is expecting to see.
  10. 11-15-2022, 11:23 PM
    Old submission. Bumping to clear the queue.
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/signaturepics/sigpic464367_2.gif
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Join us