Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Virtua Cop - 1-player score - 8,558,200

05-14-2022, 10:58 PM
    vzaar-player

1-player score
    Track
    , now i know it was supposed to be done by an actual arcade but i've use a Sega Arcade Model 2 Emulator and using a mouse as the light gun control, now i'm willing to start a new category for the sega arcade model 2 emulation so other can jump in and have fun with all of the games that's part of the emulation. feel free to contact me

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-15-2022, 10:31 AM
    Voting yes
    Welcome Planetaryashes to Twin Galaxies and TG wr.
    Start
    Final
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	645.7 KB 
ID:	145401Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	618.6 KB 
ID:	145400Click image for larger version. 

Views:	31 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	145399
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 05-15-2022, 10:34 AM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies and your TG wr.

1. You are new here and it will help that you show the arcade game cabinet and especially the dip switch game settings for Twin Galaxies members to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetaryashes View Post
    vzaar-player

1-player score
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=119833
    RulesThere are no DIP switch settings for this game.
    Rules/Settings for this game are accessed via in-game menu.

Advertise Sound : N/A
    Cabinet : game must be set to correct cabinet type (DX, SP U/R, U/R)
    Difficulty : Normal
    Life : 6
    Human Type : Normal
    Reload Type : Normal

Your score is your total score for the entire game achieved on
    one credit only.
    Submission MessageThis is my first time being here but here's my , now i know it was supposed to be done by an actual arcade but i've use a Sega Arcade Model 2 Emulator and using a mouse as the light gun control, now i'm willing to start a new category for the sega arcade model 2 emulation so other can jump in and have fun with all of the games that's part of the emulation. feel free to contact me
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 05-15-2022, 03:29 PM
    greeting and thank you for looking over the footage but i did stated in my message "now i know it was supposed to be done by an actual arcade but i've use a Sega Arcade Model 2 Emulator and using a mouse as the light gun control." meaning i was using an emulator via computer. since arcade games like those are rare to find now these days. also stating "i'm willing to start a new category for the sega arcade model 2 emulation so other can jump in and have fun with all of the games that's part of the emulation." saying that if this get's rejected now i'm all good to start a new category of emulation. thank you for your time.
  5. 05-15-2022, 03:51 PM
    now i know it was supposed to be done by an actual arcade”

ok so we can agree this cannot be accepted on Arcade platform.

a new track needs made
  6. 05-15-2022, 04:05 PM
    I'm sorry, but this is for gameplay done on an actual arcade cabinet. You'll have to create a new track for an emulated version of Virtua Cop. Since this was not played on original hardware, I cannot accept this.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
    Thanks Planetaryashes thanked this post
    Likes Planetaryashes liked this post
  7. 05-15-2022, 04:27 PM
    thank you so much
  8. 05-16-2022, 09:39 AM
    you need to create EMULATOR track Virtua Cop.
    I remember the game years ago.
    greeting and thank you for looking over the footage but i did stated in my message "now i know it was supposed to be done by an actual arcade but i've use a Sega Arcade Model 2 Emulator and using a mouse as the light gun control." meaning i was using an emulator via computer. since arcade games like those are rare to find now these days. also stating "i'm willing to start a new category for the sega arcade model 2 emulation so other can jump in and have fun with all of the games that's part of the emulation." saying that if this get's rejected now i'm all good to start a new category of emulation. thank you for your time.
  9. 05-16-2022, 09:43 AM
    Ask Twin Galaxies members to vote no and you need to vote no but keep the emulator Virtua Cop TG wr after creating the emulator Virtua Cop track then submitted to that track.

I will help you. if you want, with the same rules from this track, for the exception of dip switch game settings.

thank you so much
  10. 05-16-2022, 07:38 PM
    yes i would like some help making a new track since i'm just new here and don't have any point to create a leaderboard for the SAM2 emulator board for VC 1 and others like VC 2 and the house of the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Ask Twin Galaxies members to vote no and you need to vote no but keep the emulator Virtua Cop TG wr after creating the emulator Virtua Cop track then submitted to that track.

I will help you. if you want, with the same rules from this track, for the exception of dip switch game settings.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us