Game Boy Advance - GT Advance Championship Racing - Fastest Race, Highway 3 - Freeway - 01:43.86

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy Advance - GT Advance Championship Racing - Fastest Race, Highway 3 - Freeway - 01:43.86

05-23-2022, 10:51 AM
    vzaar-player

Fastest Race, Highway 3 - Freeway
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=25500
    Rank
    Rules
    Time Attack Mode [May use the following code to unlock everything [Excluding the *'s; *+vMN ?T/6 /NRR vMR8*]
    Special Rules: You may freely choose any Car and Tune-Up combination that you desire. You MUST complete the ENTIRE race or your attempt will be disqualified. You may also submit for Fastest Lap in conjunction with this variation.
    Submission Message
    Code at 01:08
    Car selection at 01:22
    Tuning at 02:18
    Race at 20:42

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-23-2022, 11:06 AM
    idk if someone will read this but I need to say smth.
    After I stopped recording I was playing on the emulator and did this:

1-Went to the "Quick Race" mode, in which ofc there's other cars that can get in your way and slow you down;
    2-Chose the Midget II, the slowest car in the game, with no upgrades;
    3-Played the same track, Highway 3.

I got a 02:28.

Now tell me, how and why the hell that man Victor Delgado got a time of 02:43 and decided to submit it. I think it was put incorrectly or that man actually said "f*** it" and submitted the most crazy time I've ever seen.

Seriously, if you are reading this and you have this game, try to get a 02:43 on Highway 3.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 05-23-2022, 12:13 PM
    Voting yes
    Start
    Final
    Name:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  322.8 KBName:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  264.9 KBName:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  279.6 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us