PlayStation 4 - Injustice 2 - Novice Battle Simulator - Legendary Harley Quinn - Very Easy Difficulty [Most Consecutive Wins] - 5

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Injustice 2 - Novice Battle Simulator - Legendary Harley Quinn - Very Easy Difficulty [Most Consecutive Wins] - 5

05-28-2022, 04:55 PM
    vzaar-player

Novice Battle Simulator - Legendary Harley Quinn - Very Easy Difficulty [Most Consecutive Wins]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=247851
    Rank
    Rules
    Score is determined by the number of opponents you defeat in a row in the specified simulator. You must play as Harley Quinn using a Loadout that has her Legendary Gear (Bat-Tolerated Non-Lethal Silly Pistols) equipped. You must play on the specified difficulty. Any other gear, abilities or augments are player's choice.
    Submission Message
    Disc, console and boot up shown at 0:00
    Controller shown at 0:40
    Selecting Harley Quinn with the Bat-Tolerated Non-Lethal Silly Pistols in the Novice Battle Simulator on Very Easy difficulty and run begins at 2:40
    Most Consecutive Wins score of 5 shown at 11:16
    Hello Twin Galaxies. This is my very first solo TG submission and I thought what better game to do it on than one of my favorite fighting games Injustice 2. Harley Quinn is one of my all-time favorite characters and I had so much fun with this run and am so happy I pulled it off after so many failed attempts. I'd like to thank my husband @LAH16 for his extra bit of commentary and for encouraging me and motivating me to keep giving this a try. Thanks so much Love and I hope my fellow TG members enjoy the run.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 05-28-2022, 05:08 PM
    Accepted and voting yes! That was an awesome playthrough Babe! You did a great job! Words can't say how proud I am of you to have achieved this. I know how much it meant to you to do this and I'm honored to have been apart of this as your cameraman and hype man lol. Who knows? I might actually go for this too somewhere down the line and see if I can match you!
    Thanks JennyBlue91 thanked this post
  3. 05-28-2022, 06:56 PM
    looks good, accepted
    Thanks JennyBlue91 thanked this post
  4. 05-29-2022, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LAH16 View Post
    Accepted and voting yes! That was an awesome playthrough Babe! You did a great job! Words can't say how proud I am of you to have achieved this. I know how much it meant to you to do this and I'm honored to have been apart of this as your cameraman and hype man lol. Who knows? I might actually go for this too somewhere down the line and see if I can match you!
    Thanks Love! Appreciate it so much and thank you for your encouragement and support. You know better than anyone how much I wanted to give up on this but you motivated me to keep trying so thank you!
    Thanks LAH16 thanked this post
  5. 05-29-2022, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    looks good, accepted
    Thank you so much!
Join us